What's new

OG and Chem Clone Shootout

guineapig

Veteran
Lovely flowers THCV!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

Thanks for the awesome thread.......hope to see more posts from you real soon...:lurk:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Great thread. To a guy like me who will never see OG anything, the history of these strains is interesting, while taken with a grain of salt. So much hype surrounding the name "OG", if I can't get it, I may as well read about it!

T

THCV

ok, brosephi, here are the latest pix. this is at the end of 6 weeks. I had some ph problems, res went to 7 a couple days and so i got some lock-out spots on the leaves of a few. But the buds don't seem affected at all, and aside from the spots they are all very healthy. I think I got to them in time, dumped the res, it's all good now. You can see how incredibly similar these cuts really are now. Smell has gotten so that i can't distinguish between Larry and Ghost, but Poison is ever so slightly more acrid/intense. Had an intense heatwave that caused some very high temps too, especially in veg which is ventilated (no AC). As a result, there isn't much to show in veg--my vegging ladies went into suspended animation once we got above 95 degrees.

Ghost

Larry

Poision

CD91

40oz

Looking very good... I almost wasn't expecting to see those size of buds but the ebb'n'gro system really does pump out some plump buds. I had a swerve pre-98 that gave me a 32gram top cola out of this system even with some misshaps during flower. Can you tell me a little more about your yield and how many plants you stick under each light, I have 10 packed under each 1k and I run 8-12inch untrained and untopped.

How is the Chem 91 turning out does it have a good chem sourd or og smell. You got some fat colas on that plant.

answered my own question reading on...Man, if anyone has come across the SAC 1 cut and still has it, would yas please throw up a pic or two of it? Maybe let us know it's still out there?

And everything is NICE, thanks for hooking us up with this thread...

And the XXX cut, not sure if this is the place to ask...But is that still available to the public? or is that being passed more behind closed doors???

And is that Blazeoneup's setup? I have been long interested in the buckets, and it's looking like I'm going to give it a shot here in a week or so, jst 6 on the side, looking at stuff like yours has decided it for me :rasta:

Last edited:
T

THCV

Thanks, HK. 40oz, i have 6 plants per 1000, and i try to veg them to 2-3 feet tall. All topped at least once. The chem91 doesn't smell like og or sourd really, more like chemmy. Not at all as pungent as the OGs, on the vine anyway.

Almostoverit, this isn't Blazeoneup's setup. Just standard multiflow. I think XXX is still around in dispensaries.

Looking Good THCV!!. Hope it is going good.

Agreed about the chemd.

Looking forward to testing SAC OGK #1 out.

almostoverit said:
if anyone has come across the SAC 1 cut and still has it, would yas please throw up a pic or two of it?
425854_29_08_ogkush_mum.jpg

-Peace

THCV-Right on, I've been interested in 'em for awhile, you've now helped me make up my mind :rasta: Wick mentioned about the the close spacing you've got going, I had noticed that too...Trade secret or you mind sharin?

Doggod-Damn, those are lovely...

Yukino-Damn, if that is the #1, that sounds to me like it quickly became a rarity-you're stoked

kathmandu

man, wish i could be there for the "taste testing" party:) hope someone has a camera and notepad/pencil to report it back here at IC.
awesome thread THCV.

yukino_asano said:
Looking Good THCV!!. Hope it is going good.

Agreed about the chemd.

Looking forward to testing SAC OGK #1 out.

425854_29_08_ogkush_mum.jpg

-Peace

Wick mentioned to me abit ago he shot you the SAC 2 (Or OgKushman)cut? Did you secure the Sac 1 through someone else?

doggod

thanks,

too bad the wind broke about 75% of the OG branches or it would have been lager than the chem.

Wick mentioned to me abit ago he shot you the SAC 2 (Or OgKushman)cut? Did you secure the Sac 1 through someone else?

yes he did

Must be #2 then, was just told soul assasin cut or I was too stoned to catch the rest. didn't get a number at that time.

ow well wishful thinking :)

Last edited:

40oz

I'm almost at the end of week one with my flowering group 707 headband seems to be the strongest grower the sour d in it might actually help with the yield and og makes it a little branchy. Following behind with similar growth but not quite the vitality of the 707 is the Private Reserve, Apothecary OG, and Chem 91. The Tangerine kush looks to be a keeper it clones well grows roots quick and seems like it might be a very good producer. The kaia kush seems to have the slowest growth in early flower of any of the strains but who knows its might look better yet.

THCV harvest time should be coming around how are things going for you? At the end of flower of would love to hear how rootballed the buckets are. The size of plants you run should be approaching the limit of the 2 gallons.

Onepunchko

Wow! Nice looking ladies man!! Im stoked to see some one actually growing out the HA ogk. I was given this cut a while back and the whole hells angels thing just sounded funny to me, and I got some opinions from some other peeps about what it really was, most of them thinking some sort of OGs1. Regardless, I guess the guy may of had his story straight after all. Although this friend of mine works with dispenseries quite a bit so who knows. I really enjoyed growing her out. She along with my 2 bubba cuts, and my master kush cut all look very similar, but with very different smells and tastes. The HA OGK has some nice lemon funk to it, just not as fuel like as my SFV cut. Kinda like the MK with a hint of lemon. Here she is from a few runs ago

T

THCV

ok snapped some new pix. i really hate having to show y'all the burn/lockout stuff on the leaves, but shit happens when growing, right? Next time round i think i will be able to avoid it. Here they are in their last week before the cut; they all pushed out a new layer of calyxes since the last pix. Can't wait until the taste test! Cut is this week. I looked at the Hell's Angels OG in veg and it has the same leaf deformity as the other OGs, so it could totally be an s1 etc. So far, i think they are all very close. I dig the look of the larry buds slightly more, but that might just be the pix. Some were with lights on, some with flash, trying to give y'all a better sense of them.

Thanks for all the contributions on this thread. I gotta go make clones, but i will answer the various questions later today.

Poison

Larry

Ghost

Chemdog 91

Latest posts

Latest posts