What's new

Object found in schwag?

A

AVALANCHBUD

Was wondering what odd items anyone has found in brick weed?Some that I have found or heard of were: Peanuts,cockroach,mouse shit. :pointlaug Omg I can't believe people still smoke this shit!I think it is worse for you than tobacco.Anyone?

G

I heard they wipe their asses with it to give it the color and hairs.

Last edited:

Throwgar

back in the day I found a small hunk of BRICK in my lb of brickweed. I think I said to myself, "God damned smart-ass Mexican"!

Dan42nepa

wasnt there a rumor a few years ago about mexican workers pissing in corona beer in the brewery because there was labor unrest?

G

I remember as a kid one of the first bags I bought had a few fucking dead spiders in it. Other than that In schwag back in the day I found mould. I havent even seen a bag of that shit in 20 years.

topher82

i was in bolivia about 10 years ago and a friend and i went out to get some bud. we got some but didn't really look at it untill we got back to our hotel room. upon opening the sack dividing everything we had a huge mound of seeds and a pinch of leaves, NO BUD at all not even a trace of a nug. we were pretty disappointed and knowing what i know now i wish i never threw those seeds away...

mystery seeds lol those are always fun well i would have to agree schwagg or bammer as we call it in my neck of the woods was pretty shitty, luckily never found any mouse turds. That i knew about.

Latest posts

Latest posts