What's new

Oaxaca 79

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
she looks stunning PP :dancer:

Thanks westi, for sure she is a nice Girl. :)

Now to the end it's better visible that she also seems to produce those big calyxes like the CBG Oaxaca'79S1. Structure is a bit different compared to the Oaxaca'79S1, but the big calyx trait seems to come through. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Little Testbud from today at Day 77 12/12. :)

picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thanks guys! :)

I really do like the structure of the Buds, they have a nice density and feeling pretty oily. When it's dry it'll have a great crusty structure like the CBG Oaxaca'79S1, im sure.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
So the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 plants are almost done at Day 79 12/12, will let them go till day 84 12/12. Nice swollen calyxes, great smell and no mold, even with a high %RH. Was pretty cold outside the last days, so i had to close the windows. The structure of the Buds really allows them to "breathe". :)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus man, Is there a way to access some seeds of those double Oaxacan 79 or the S1? That shit is beautiful.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Jesus man, Is there a way to access some seeds of those double Oaxacan 79 or the S1? That shit is beautiful.

Thanks man. :)

Well, that cross was only a test to see if there is something nice coming out by combine these two lines. Im just a small private grower who did a bit pollen chucking, not interested in Seed sales etc. I just gave out a few Seeds to a small cycle of people to test them. From the S1 Seeds i had only one Plant made it, which i've used in that cross. One Day i'll made some S2's, but again, im not in the Seed biz. Think there are people who wouldn't like to see them released. Both lines were just a Gift to me by others. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
The last few Days i always thought about a new projekt i have in my head for a while. And i came to the conclusion that i'll start it now, we have the dark time of the year and i need a little new project to focus on.

So i'll cross the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 with some males of this here... :)
picture.php
picture.php

The good thing is, i already have 2 big CBG Oaxaca'79S1 mothers i could pollinate......

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well they're amazing. Your double is fucking stunning and I've enjoyed seeing your project here. Congratulations on both of them. I don't think they could have been more successful.

I've collect a nice kick of Oaxacan seeds. Ace's Oaxaca X Panama, AKbeanbrains BOEL Oaxacan X Dwarf Oaxaca and Big Skunk X Oaxacan. I'm gonna sprout all of them at one time and do a big Oaxacan run but I feel like I'm gonna get one more special pack some kinda way before I do. Just waiting on faith to deliver that last whatever it is for the Oxacan run.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
So, i've harvested the Double Oaxaca'79 at Day 91 12/12. Since it was only one Plant i trimmed her wet. The blown up calyxes from the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 coming through pretty good i would say. All in all the buds have a better density as both of the parents on their own. It was a bit cold over the last days/weeks, so some calyxes have a slightly purple hue. :)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sbeanonnamellow

Bro that looks delicious! Was this a line offered to the public from Cannabiogen or something only circulating through private hands and friends of friends? Apologies if it is something that has already been answered, I haven't read the entire thread yet. Much love