What's new

NYLD x Auto AK47

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hi guys a while back a few of you might remember me going on about this project :) well my version is still in works but a very good friend of mine that goes by the name of Buzzo on OzStoners forums took up a similar project and these are his results :) he ended up with 2 phenos a single cola and a branchy pheno :)

The NYLD used in this project was from my seeds that i worked to an F5 version of cheese heads autos NYLD and the Auto AK 47 was Buzzos not sure what gen he grew it out to b4 he used the male but as you can see if has turned out to be a great cross :)

I am planing on using his cross after I ask him of course and crossing it to my Old Mother Sativa and donating it to the ICMAG Fund raiser

once again this is Buzzos version not mine :) all credit goes to him

Attachments

• IMG_2836.JPG
    IMG_2836.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2837.JPG
    IMG_2837.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2842.JPG
    IMG_2842.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 54
C

cheesey

that cross worked out great mate . any idea how much nyld is in the cross ? hows the smell ? 10/10

shroomyshroom

Veteran
hey guys yield was averaged at 2 oz per plant... the nuggets were like rocks when they were dried and had a very mango smell to them :) I just dropped 15 of these seeds from buzzo who kindly gifted them to me :) they will be apart of my out door grow this year and will make a nice addition to an early harvest :)

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Wow...are these available somewhere...id love some for my OD next year.

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Shit if he wants em tested here in the north just send some my way..

Stay Safe

shroomyshroom

Veteran
just wanted to get a show of hand who would be interested in these if they were to be released and a version crossed with Old Mother Sativa and then reworked back to a full auto flowering plant... not selling seed here just want to see what the community think :) full credit will go to cheesey and buzzo and my self :)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure many would be interested if you worked that OMS cross using this AF as a parent.

This cross looks nice and chunky!