What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hot stuff u gots there! Now all i wanna know is if u cloned that Alien lookin polyploid bitch? If not...you need to smack yaself, cause shes one bad mama!

Stay Safe

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Awesome plants and pictures - nice one. You must have the patience of a saint! Pity they're not hosted on ICMag, as there'd be a POTM nomination immediately for one or two...:)

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
since the new version of ICmag the upload isn't working well!! it kinda sucks to upload picts here... too be honest, but it's the only complaint I have about icmag thou...

W

WhoMan

Very nice very nice. Patience is a virtue and you def have it my man, real nice. WM

jonas@diesel

Veteran
Jared and curing

Jared and curing

I've put them all in glass jars and now waiting for a nice cure...

meanwhile I took some picts and have the dry weight

and it was what I expect (a bit more actually) 202 grams (and still missing those nugs
that I still didn't cut for reveging, that should be extra 5/10 gr) :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

purple pheno jar 60gr.
picture.php
picture.php

the half poly pheno jar 42gr.
picture.php
picture.php

foxtail pheno jar 65gr.
picture.php
picture.php

polyploid pheno jar 35gr. :chin: this was supposed to be the heavy yielder!!...guess not
picture.php
picture.php

my seeded bud jar my precious
picture.php

and this is what is left of those ladies... hopping that re-veg will work
(crossing my fingers here...)
picture.php

can't wait to try this shitttttttttttt

P

PeacefulGrower

Killer grow mate.... wish u good luck with reveg.. i'm sure u will be successful!!

T

twowordz

Haha they sure have a lot of work ahead of them.

Please keep us updated on the reveg, I'm really curious about it.

TW

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pix but miss the smoke report ...would be nice to see a few words about the aroma/flavor... and how do you like the potency?

mikalae

I have had a lot of luck recently reveging fully bloomed cuts instead of whole plants. May want to try it along with your rooted plants. Double your chances? My attempt at reveging fully rooted plants resulted in a dead mess. Different strokes for different folks, I know. Just wanted to be helpful. =]

I just left a bud on the end of a 3-5" stem and treated it like a normal clone (scrape the bottom, hormone, dirt). Worked every time for me. Within 15-20 days you will see the bud start to get bigger then it will explode with really reachy leaves and stems. Makes for a great mother as well. Turns into what looks like multiple plants coming out of the same spot on the ground.

Oh Ya F%^%^*$ Amazing!

Last edited:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
the buds are still curing... as soon it's smokeable I will post a smoke report...

and thanks everyone for the nice words...

Latest posts

Latest posts