What's new

NY Sour D

rjrom90

This is about as real as it gets – the East Coast Sour Diesel original clone crossed to Stoney’s Sour Diesel Male. This male has been closely held since 2008 and has proven itself many times to be one of the best, if not THE best, Sour Diesel male currently being used for breeding. Now available for the first time to the general public, this collaboration with Stoney from Stone Farms is an EPIC “must-have” in everyone’s garden that’s looking for a killer Sour Diesel. This is OUTSTANDING breeding material, as well.
Reposted from J.Chemz
“Second run of my SD IBL 1 gallon rain science with drippers. She is much stronger than her mom was, This run was no where near perfect had to deal with thrips and she still produced. This is some of the best sour I have had to date. All I did was pop one seed..
😂
I will keep her around for a long time. I am on my 3 rd hour since I smoked and still stoned and productive. This is a long lasting high.”

XenoCannaLabs

I was on the same hunt a while back. I was blesses with a pack of Karma sourD bx2 in 2020. Ran half the pack and found a keeper.
20210712_221819.jpg
20210712_221847.jpg

She is a big yeilder. With a bit of training I have had very good success. Super dense sticky greasy nugs with a proper sour taste/ smell. Also has a heavy gas smell, like 2 stroke is being burnt. Hope that helps some how.👊🏾

acespicoli

:yeahthats

@Stoney was complaining that his 6 pack was 4 males/hermies outta 4 seeds rez closed his thread smh...
Well looks like it worked out for him after all

A SD IBL REG line :thinking: to my ECSD maybe...

Last edited:

doctor faust

Dna genetics did one & thc seeds. Personally I'd go with dna genetics. Don't quote me on it. My minds a little rusty.

Its a great smoke when you get a good pheno. Bit stretchy though & not the fastest flowerer.

There's a lot of ecsd hybrids worth checking out I've seen a few just looking for seeds myself... Seems its all about the funky names now. I admit peanut butter runts was amazing. Gelato 41 was amazing. But I've never liked the cake lineage crosses. Nor cookies.

Sticking to some good 'ol homogenous sensi shiva skunk & Mr Nice shit. Needs quick weed. & a special pheno of either grown well is up there with them all.

They all come from these genetics in the end. Once I have a crop in I'll be back on the mango haze & more sativa type bud. More my thing. But for consistency & bang for your buck. I go old skool lol
I agree with cookies and cake being "meh" although I do enjoy a good cake or cookie cross when I'm in the mood for it. Jungle Cake and Divorce Cake as a concentrate is great imo. I've had straight Wedding Cake flower, and it was definitely soothing but not quite something I'd reach for every day.

I'm interested in Dr Greenthumb's Iranian Diesel

Wolverine97

Veteran
Gelato 41 is a clone, seeds do not exist. Maybe a back cross, but that's the closest you can get. But yeah, it's boring weed. Tasty, but boring. And clone only, though many will happily sell you seeds, they still aren't gelato 41, or 33, or whatever.

LostTribe

Premium user
I was on the same hunt a while back. I was blesses with a pack of Karma sourD bx2 in 2020. Ran half the pack and found a keeper. View attachment 18797904 View attachment 18797905
She is a big yeilder. With a bit of training I have had very good success. Super dense sticky greasy nugs with a proper sour taste/ smell. Also has a heavy gas smell, like 2 stroke is being burnt. Hope that helps some how.👊🏾
Looks true to form Sour D wise. Excellent selection.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Order a pack of Karmas Sour or Topdawgs Sour or katsu's Sour and run a log and il throw you a pack of my Original Diesel S1's to run along side them.

Must show me proof you actually purchased the pack now ( not previously ) or get 50% off just ordering my Original Diesel S1's and running a Full log ( whole pack and updates minimum once every 2 weeks) complete log and get another FREE Original Diesel S1 pack ( so your money back ) plus any other FREE pack of your choice ( anything but the Diesel S1)

Message me before you make the purchase to qualify

XenoCannaLabs

Order a pack of Karmas Sour or Topdawgs Sour or katsu's Sour and run a log and il throw you a pack of my Original Diesel S1's to run along side them.

Must show me proof you actually purchased the pack now ( not previously ) or get 50% off just ordering my Original Diesel S1's and running a Full log ( whole pack and updates minimum once every 2 weeks) complete log and get another FREE Original Diesel S1 pack ( so your money back ) plus any other FREE pack of your choice ( anything but the Diesel S1)

Message me before you make the purchase to qualify
Tbh. Although the sour from karma is good, I'm still a little disappointed with the smoke. Very one dimensional. Nice flavour and some good voc's still, but doesn't compare to a haze.. I would much prefer to run a haze than a sour.

led05

Chasing The Present
Tbh. Although the sour from karma is good, I'm still a little disappointed with the smoke. Very one dimensional. Nice flavour and some good voc's still, but doesn't compare to a haze.. I would much prefer to run a haze than a sour.
To me it looks much more like Somas NYCD and grapefruit esque the pictures above these comments are referencing, hard to tell by pics alone but that’s Far from the Sour D I remember from upstate NY late 90’s into early 2000’s, well grown pretty flowers just different
Looks true to form Sour D wise. Excellent selection.

Old school Sour D to me was more Limey buds with dark green leaves, perhaps a derivative of the original True Skunks from the 80’s into early 90’s, lime green / yellow golf ball like buds, dark green leafs - that’s Skunk… Sour D had/has a lot of similarities to the old skunks imo, differences too of course, nothing tastes better than the Sour ;)

led05

Chasing The Present
What is that? She your mother plant?
It’s from seeds I made; 50% my Sour D from 2000 Central New York, upstate not City X 25% Sour D Chaco x 25% MHz - Donald Mallard shared the seeds for dad, I picked a male from those seeds out of a handful to hit up the 2000 Sour D which I found one seed in an elbow @xmas 2000 & later selfed when I had opportunity to do so.

Peace