What's new

Number 1 old fart tip

St. Phatty

It's not a waste of money it's providing employment. :smokey:

I guess I have an Attitude about that.

The joint roller develops useful skills. They could go on to supervise Cannabis cigarette manufacturing somewhere.

BUT I think Snoop WAAAY over-consumes.

Cannabis does have "diminishing returns". You get more with the first puff, less with the second puff, etc.

If Snoop wants a good high, he should go run (or walk) a 1/2 Marathon and light up after the marathon.

Better yet, have an edible before the exercise. The exercise increases the absorption rate.

brickweeder

It's not a waste of money it's providing employment. :smokey:
In snoops case, its because the dude smokes like 6 lbs a day, he's a one off. The govt should just hire a couple hundred million broom sweepers...employment and money problems solved then because they are providing employment

armedoldhippy

Veteran
In snoops case, its because the dude smokes like 6 lbs a day, he's a one off. The govt should just hire a couple hundred million broom sweepers...employment and money problems solved then because they are providing employment
lots of trash along roads, washed up along river banks, tires in streams. there are lots of things that people could be doing IF they got paid for it. they could give folks jobs doing things like that while drawing unemployment and food stamps. helping demolish condemned houses, cleaning up vacant lots...IF (HUGE 2letter word) they are physically capable to do the work, and don't have children they have to care for. i don't think i'll be trying to give Snoop pointers on smoking weed, lol...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I read the other day that Snoop Dawg microwaves his blunts for 11 seconds in the microwave before he smokes them. So I put a few buds in a 2500watt microwave for 11 seconds and then vaped them and I could tell a considerable difference. Hey, ole Snoop is way cool to me. He's messing around with my fantasy girl. Martha Stewart. The microwave weed got me stoner than hell. 😍

Cactus Squatter

I only have 2 old fart tips for the younger generations. They aren’t grow related though.

#1 is really simple. Don’t pierce your junk. Just don’t. There’s no positive to it that outweighs the huge negatives.

#2 is, live YOUR life. Create your own path, find a career (preferably create one) that truly fulfills you and stick to YOU. Do you and pursue the hell out of your goals. Ramen is cheap, beans are cheap, you can starve a lot longer than you think in order to make dreams happen.

But mainly #1. I can’t stress this enough, don’t pierce your junk no matter how much the hot little goth chick thinks it’ll be hot on you. Don’t.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I only have 2 old fart tips for the younger generations. They aren’t grow related though.

#1 is really simple. Don’t pierce your junk. Just don’t. There’s no positive to it that outweighs the huge negatives.

#2 is, live YOUR life. Create your own path, find a career (preferably create one) that truly fulfills you and stick to YOU. Do you and pursue the hell out of your goals. Ramen is cheap, beans are cheap, you can starve a lot longer than you think in order to make dreams happen.

But mainly #1. I can’t stress this enough, don’t pierce your junk no matter how much the hot little goth chick thinks it’ll be hot on you. Don’t.
this is where the ol'dbl standard comes into play
if you are a chick, piercing your junk isnt that bad
/pops will personally review each case very closely
if you are some guy putting a stick of metal through your dong...
/rejected!
wtf are you thinking man

i have never heard of microwaving your weed? is this a thing for real?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I keep re-checking, I just microwaved another bud for 11 sec and waited another minute after the microwave went off before removing it. Letting it set untouched for a minute, I think is Key. Starting to think it's best mostly for clear trichomes but not sure. I put the bud under my visual CCTV scope and the trichomes are all still intact after the cook and still very pretty and Stoney. 😎

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I keep re-checking, I just microwaved another bud for 11 sec and waited another minute after the microwave went off before removing it. Letting it set untouched for a minute, I think is Key. Starting to think it's best mostly for clear trichomes but not sure. I put the bud under my visual CCTV scope and the trichomes are all still intact after the cook and still very pretty and Stoney. 😎
Instant decarb?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
a hippie in the late 60's told me that when he gets shitty weed , he lays it on a block of dry ice, and it improves the weed - i remember doing it back then, and it seemed to work - the transformation does not last very long , so u gotta smoke it or sell it pretty quickly...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
a hippie in the late 60's told me that when he gets shitty weed , he lays it on a block of dry ice, and it improves the weed - i remember doing it back then, and it seemed to work - the transformation does not last very long , so u gotta smoke it or sell it pretty quickly...
I remember that and I also remember putting weed with dry ice in the freezer would boost it too. Today, I don't think that works and was just a way to market shitty weed back in the Day.😎

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I remember that and I also remember putting weed with dry ice in the freezer would boost it too. Today, I don't think that works and was just a way to market shitty weed back in the Day.😎

yep... i remember the hippie telling me that it makes shitty pot better, not so much with good pot - and back then most of the weed was shitty.... tho every now and then we would see some nice weed..

Latest posts

Latest posts