What's new

North State of Jefferson

S

socioecologist

Thanks for the sub-forum Mrs.B, what a great idea!

Between work and surgery, our garden is kind of struggling this year. I'd love to share cuts of fruit if anyone is interested. Cloning pot is so much easier than kiwis and grapes....

If anyone is interested in that kind of thing, we have an amazing resource that anyone can receive cuttings from--check it out (USDA-ARS National Germplasm Repository (Corvallis, OR) )!

Jasmine and Nasturtiums

Raspberries

Hops

Hardy Kiwi

Tobacco

Tomatoes

Pumpkin

Artichoke

Chard

Sweet Peas and Guard Dog

Guard Dog and Alternative Medicine

Raspberries and Guard Wife

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a great set of pics socio...you some great stuff, what do you use the hops for?..do you make your own beer? ....love your doggie and your wife looks like she can handle her weapons heheh ...nice!

Nice Garden!!!!!!!! and thanks for the cool link. Dr.DBG is all over that site trying to make heads or tails out of the latin. He is trained in botatny though so he has a better shot than me. :redface:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
NICE!!!! i like thoes sweetpeas(snow peas) ive got some this year myself...
nice having a guard-dog , haha and guard-wife... archery sounds fun, was thinking about getting a target/bow/arrows...

S

socioecologist

Thanks for the kind words ladies and gentlemen. My hops produced well last year for the first time, so I had the pleasure of brewing up a cherry stout with some homegrown canna-relatives. I'll have more to work with this year, so I'm planning on a couple different batches, but with a twist. We're going to try a canna-beer experiment (Purple Urkel Stout, Trainwreck Ale, and a Chem 4 IPA)--anyone have success with this?

http://www.cannabisbeer.com