What's new

noob from pa

Purp Kush

well i signed up for this site about a month ago. and its got alot of great information on how to do anything with mj. and living in pa doesnt help at all, i try and buy a magazine that is cannabis related and hear that i get put on a list that the suites can look at. i hope Obama can really make this change. But im here to stock my head with some useful information.

Attachments

• mmm1.jpg
    mmm1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 37

Purp Kush

Thanks didnt even take notice to that one. And no pa isnt that all bad, it just teaches you to be more safe.

W

WeldFlash420

Sup Purp, if you are who I think you are welcome aboard even if youre not who I think you are welcome. Get your post count up and shoot me a PM. IN fact I'll call you guys tomorrow. LOL, BLue Moonshine got me rocked right now.

G

Welcome. I was curious and looking at the PA laws on the NORML page; do I understand right that there's no MMS if you're under 10 plants and under 2 lbs?

Not sure how it works up there.

Enjoy the forums :joint:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I'm editing some stoned off-topic rambling!

Welcome to the forum!

ArcticBlast

Last edited:

Purp Kush

thanks everyone. im loving the site and its information. And weldflash its who you think it is, and yea that moonshine was some really good dank, the taste was delicious, and im working on posts. just don't want to go overboard with them. (im defiantly looking to make some of that good butter so any good tips would be great.) :joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts