What's new

Nirvana White Castle 100w HPS

RandomNegro

I'd say it was about 12 to 14 grams total dry for the two plants. There were two tops and 6 or 7 nugs(not pictured) total. I flowered straight from seed and it took about 10 weeks. Definitely dank.

I used ocean forest and literally drops of tiger bloom. About 5 weeks in I started adding a drop or two of brer rabbit molasses to 10 oz of distilled water per plant every other watering.

took 10 weeks from when they sprout or from when they startflower?
do u think that bigger pots would have increase yield noticeably?

RandomNegro

They were sprouted under 12/12 so it was 10 weeks from sprout or ten weeks total flower cycle lighting. I'm not sure, the roots didn't seem to be congested or anything when I harvested, if I had vegged them I would have used larger pots.

What is that brown stuff that was growing on your perlite, I've seen that and it seems to be some kind of mold....it shows up sometimes............kinda likes like that fungus that grows on roots, the mycorrhizal fungus is brown.

kemwer

Dominance

Dominance

I'm not sure if you are still checking this thread, but how are you judging the dominant strain? Looking at your pics my best guess was leaf development. Also, do you notice a difference in the high between the two or is it pretty similar?

RandomNegro

Yeah the leaves helped a lot. The Ice were fatter and the white widow dom's got pretty skinny towards the end, more sativa looking. I read that the Ice grows just like an indica but the white widow actually grows more like a sativa.

Latest posts

Latest posts