What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
some kid named braden fisk
Add another GREAT pick to the Rams. I wondered where he went.
Johnny Wilson goes to the Eagles.

did you know some of those things can fly?
Yes. Last year Florida named the Palmetto Bug as its official State Bird. They replaced the mockingbird because it was making fun of the governor.

Your Mom needs her money, @D. B. Doober . Take better care of your own.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Rams took the best defensive players from FSU with their 1st 2 picks, maybe Buzz will become a rams fan.
Kyren williams had an otherworldly season for a 6th rd pick, but he's a little small even though he handled a ton of touches last year. I guess ur right, blake corum at 5'8 and 210lbs isnt that much bigger, but i dont think kyren is even 200lbs so maybe blake at 210 is their 'power back'? Most other teams' power backs are like 230 and up but if he runs low to the ground he'll have the leverage.

Did u ever see that movie Snowbreaker, Pops? There's a scene in there with a bunch of roaches, wont spoil it for u.

How are people on a cannabis growing site destitute of smoke? Well, i guess if u have no place to grow and limited funds it could be easy to run out. But that's something ur going to have to ration better, DB. Do u have to start smoking kief as soon as u wake up? If u can wait till the late afternoon your stash should last a whole month.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Rams took the best defensive players from FSU with their 1st 2 picks, maybe Buzz will become a rams fan.
Kyren williams had an otherworldly season for a 6th rd pick, but he's a little small even though he handled a ton of touches last year. I guess ur right, blake corum at 5'8 and 210lbs isnt that much bigger, but i dont think kyren is even 200lbs so maybe blake at 210 is their 'power back'? Most other teams' power backs are like 230 and up but if he runs low to the ground he'll have the leverage.

Did u ever see that movie Snowbreaker, Pops? There's a scene in there with a bunch of roaches, wont spoil it for u.

How are people on a cannabis growing site destitute of smoke? Well, i guess if u have no place to grow and limited funds it could be easy to run out. But that's something ur going to have to ration better, DB. Do u have to start smoking kief as soon as u wake up? If u can wait till the late afternoon your stash should last a whole month.
Yeah I start taking hits of kief as soon as I wake up...4-6 bowls before 8am, then a few bowls at 10, then 4-6 more at 2pm. Bed at 6. This sucks no weed. Out of grizzly too.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey @exploziv
This is a likeable thread
There's no way to bring the like button back?
It might be better having no mods in here...we don't really need a like button I guess. We can post anything in here...boobs etc. I think gypsy said everything but like gynecology pictures are okay 👍

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mom came over and is making stuffed peppers for me to put in the freezer and have for the week and gave me $25. Said it has to last until Wednesday morning. Should I buy 2 grizzly or a pre roll for $12 and a Grizzly? I can get a 1 gram preroll down the street for $12 including tax. What should I do?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm at the food pantry. 20 or so people in line ahead of me. Stopping at the dispensary and buying a preroll on the way home.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Add another GREAT pick to the Rams. I wondered where he went.
Johnny Wilson goes to the Eagles.

Yes. Last year Florida named the Palmetto Bug as its official State Bird. They replaced the mockingbird because it was making fun of the governor.

Your Mom needs her money, @D. B. Doober . Take better care of your own.
hopefully these kids from fsu enjoy the golden state!
/we have fish tacos!
the rams traded up to land this fisk kid so i figured he must be pretty good
he also fills a need on the dl, but they traded another pick in this years draft and a 2nd rounder nxt year for him, so he dident come cheap
the more i hear about verse the more i like him
thats a good point @Bababooey how Kyren williams is short too!
but he towers over this new kid @5'9!
like you siad he was a diamond in the dirt for the rams and i cant wait to see how he follows up his break out year
it sounds like this new kid from michigan could be a pile mover, or maybe they could add an i-formation to the playbook now that they have a lead blocker
/im actually have nothing against smaller rbs in this size range, they are like little lts!
man fooey! on both you guys!
i dont like bugs for the most part and will terminate them with extreme prejudice at any chance i get
/ just doing gods work

@D. B. Doober your mom is cooking you stuffed peppers and giving you $25?! and you are out at the bodega scoring some dip and a joint?
get off that dip shit and get your weed game right

pop_rocks, my rascal dog
:muahaha:
And you wanna play the Skunk, right?
:huggg:
its like you can read my mind my friend!
/arent skunks just a white stripey stink kitty?

no homo bro

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Back from the food pantry
IMG_20240428_142253604.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
sweet score!
Yeah just a few things. Starbucks coffee! Beefaroni!

I bought a preroll for $12. Ripped it open, should get like 30 or so hits out of the piping it. Took a hit, cleared the small bowl. Feeling good. The Man Who Sold the World is playing. Going to take another hit/bowl.

I must have died alone a long long time ago...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Dang Buzz, 4-6 bowls before 8am? Every day? Ive heard of wake and bake but that seems excessive. But I guess in your case it is truly medicinal.

That's a good way to stretch out the pre-roll, dumping it and smoking it in bowls, but even better would have been buying a cheap 8th of shake, thats more flower than would be in the pre-roll. Next time maybe.

Dang, maybe i need to get my ass to the food pantry, that's some decent stuff. Is this all expired groceries? Can anyone go or do u need proof of being on SNAP (food stamps)? Do u get SNAP, DB? If not maybe u should apply, you'd get $100-200 of groceries every month probably.

The rams gave up their 2nd rd pick (#52) AND a 5th rd pick AND next year's 2nd rd pick to the Panthers to move up 13 spots and draft Fiske at #39. Ur right, that was a heck of a haul to give up to get him, hopefully these 2 FSU teammates together can replace AD's production.

Do u think the Rams should have done something at QB? They didnt have a top pick for one, but some guys like spencer rattler and jordan travis went in the 5th rd. They got Jimmy G as stafford's backup, other than being handsome he was pretty awful last year with the raiders.

Why do u call the Indians "Stinkdans"? Is it cause they smell?

Last edited:

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
so i guess no like buttons?
🦨 🦨 🦨
No, it hurt pussies.

And no more beefs in my plate. Need to avoid contacting jerkers and using thread beyond mine ones.
I like this place, icmag, and I want to be here for a lot longer.

I'm not talking about you, off course.
You're a very funny and lovely dog person.
Thanks for the joke, I was waiting at market line and start laughing out loud when I saw it.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Dang Buzz, 4-6 bowls before 8am? Every day? Ive heard of wake and bake but that seems excessive. But I guess in your case it is truly medicinal.

That's a good way to stretch out the pre-roll, dumping it and smoking it in bowls, but even better would have been buying a cheap 8th of shake, thats more flower than would be in the pre-roll. Next time maybe.

Dang, maybe i need to get my ass to the food pantry, that's some decent stuff. Is this all expired groceries? Can anyone go or do u need proof of being on SNAP (food stamps)? Do u get SNAP, DB? If not maybe u should apply, you'd get $100-200 of groceries every month probably.

The rams gave up their 2nd rd pick (#52) AND a 5th rd pick AND next year's 2nd rd pick to the Panthers to move up 13 spots and draft Fiske at #39. Ur right, that was a heck of a haul to give up to get him, hopefully these 2 FSU teammates together can replace AD's production.

Do u think the Rams should have done something at QB? They didnt have a top pick for one, but some guys like spencer rattler and jordan travis went in the 5th rd. They got Jimmy G as stafford's backup, other than being handsome he was pretty awful last year with the raiders.

Why do u call the Indians "Stinkdans"? Is it cause they smell?
Hey bababooey how's it going? When I say a bowl I mean just enough in the bowl for 1 good hit. I've gotten 4 bowls/good hits out of the preroll I bought...looks untouched, still have 30 or so good-sized hits in there. Bababooey you just use chews now? No more smoking?