What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey bababooey hey poprocks hey buzzmobile hey shithawk!
Hung out with a fellow icmagger today, was really awesome. Talked and had coffee for little. How is everybody? Not sure what's for dinner tonight...Mom doesn't have work so she might come over here to my place and cook. She had to get her wheel bearing replaced earlier.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
what no pineapple on the ham pizza?
/jk, that would be an abomination
sounds awesome man and i hope it came out at good as your other pies
that would be rad to see a real life sea cow
we dont have them here in socal, we have seals
loud, smelly, disagreeable creatures that are like wild dogs in the water
i was once ocean swimming and felt a tug on my flipper and thought to myself, this is it
/SHARK!
i turn around to see a seal latched on to my fin and gave him the best kick i could
there is this childrens pool here in san diego, an area enclosed from the ocean by a jetty that used to be for kiddy swimming but has since been over run by seals
now they have the place roped off and the life guards will bark at you for getting too close to the seals
plus who would want to swim in that water with all the POOP!
its fun for the tourists but i think they=sux! haul out someplace else and take the big fish with you
its not just the food @buzzmobile, they live in an old green house and someone need to close the door every night
ive had a few taken by racoons, but i guess the score is even and ive taken a few racoons myself
at first i was hardcore and would f them up, but i got one of those humane traps and the ones i caught i would take far away and set free
funny story
i heard a rukus in the yard, so i grabbed a gun to go out and see what was up
the bastard was cornered in the side yard
i had a flash light in one hand and a sig in the other
eyeshine, i see you mf'r
just as i was about to light it the f'up, i noticed there was a white stripe across the head?!
wtf?
i took a step back and it started coming at me
turns out it was a skunk and i dont have any problems with skunks but this guy was attracted to my light
i quickly turn off the light only to realise that now im in the dark with a skunk
i pull a full retreat back to the back room and the skunk proceeds to wander around the porch for several minutes before disappearing into the yard
if youve ever been sprayed by a skunk its not something you want to repeat
/rinse all you want you arent getting that stank off you

that is cool you got to chill with a fellow icmager! doob
ive met a couple people off this site and they are all pretty rocking
i still talk to one of them
/you know you who you are p'man!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I wonder if there's some automated contraption that could feed and water ur chickens for a few days while ur away. I think they have something like that with cats or dogs.

I think the barbie movie was alright, i watched the first bit of it and it seemed funny and made 'sense' as far as fantasy movies go. The media hype over it was a bit much, granted.
If u know a movie's going to come out on streaming in a few months, that is a disincentive to watch it in theaters. Plus with big tv's, projectors, surround sound etc you can almost replicate the theatre experience at home. And like u said it doesnt cost $50 for 2 people to watch a movie and share a soda and popcorn.

If the chargers start winning big time, even making a conf championship game, they'll grow their fan base. But ur right, will the old san diego fans come back? Not likely. And too many of the LA fans are Rams or raiders or USC fans, they might just always be the #4 football team in the area no matter how well they do.

I think RFK jr will announce next week some lady named nicole shanahan will be his VP candidate, she was married to google cofounder sergey brin and they have a kid together, they got divorced when he suspected her of having an affair with elon musk. So she's got a type, tech billionaire. I dont know if her magic *ussy qualifies her to be VP of the united states tho.

You hung out with an icmagger, DB? And it wasnt one of us from the nfl thread? I feel betrayed. Did you sleep with them? No, dont tell me, it's better i dont know.

I always thought seals were like water dogs and were cute and playful. The reality is always different than what you see on social media tho.
Ive had my dogs sprayed by skunks twice in their life and yeah it's every bit as bad as u say. Hydrogen peroxide helps and a mild acid like vinegar works too but it takes multiple washings to get it out completely.
Can u fire a gun in your backyard without the neighbors calling the cops? I have a decent sized yard but i dont think i could do that without someone getting worried.

buzzmobile

Veteran
She had to get her wheel bearing replaced earlier.
I hope it was not too painful for her. I'm going to have my left wheel bearing checked. It is starting to rumble when I walk. Could be a case of the walkin' farts though.
1711196192125.jpeg

what no pineapple on the ham pizza?
You are correct, Sir @pop_rocks . First the char for @shithawk420 .

20240322_113359.jpg

20240322_113344.jpg

So gangsta seals are a thing? I saw a couple of harbor seals in Oregon. Handsome critters but I could see how they would not be the kind of critter grabbing hold of your flipper.
1711196819523.jpeg

Your flipper story is a segue to my flipper story. I was also a park ranger in Key Largo. Another ranger asked me if I wanted to help transfer some dolphins from a holding pen to a truck for travel to perform shows. Of course was my reply. It was supposed to be kept quiet as not to attract a crowd of lookie loos. The pen was made of heavy netting and it was about 25 yds long by 15 yds wide. I jumped in with mask snorkel and fins with the two dolphins. My friend jumped in at the other end of the pen with about 20 people in a growing peanut gallery.

My friend guided the two dolphins towards me and our plan was for me to grab hold and together we could get it into a sling to lift from the pen. I did the grabbing part and wrapped my arms around the dolphin behind its dorsal fin. Strange to feel warmth and silky smooth skin on a 'fish'. In two shakes of a dolphin's tail I was left spinning. That critter is STRONG! The peanut gallery thought that was great and they started rooting for the dolphins. LOL

I made another grab and held on for a second or two longer before the dolphin escaped. It went to an outside corner of the netting and turned toward me with its mouth wide open with lots of pearly whites showing. My flipper hit that Flipper on the nose and it swam away in one direction and I went to a neutral corner. We finally managed to get them loaded, and I touched a dolphin.

I don't want to touch a manatee.

@D. B. Doober, good on you for meeting up. We're going to meet up with some stoner friends we've known for over 20 years to see the eclipse. One couple live in Texas, another couple are coming from Virginia and another friend who is living in Mexico is staying with us.

I have only known one in real life who will never see me again.

I may have to mow some field today when it dries out a little.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey @Bababooey hey @buzzmobile yeah it was great to meet another icmagger out there, we hung out at the coffee shop near my place for a while. He was cool.
I want to meet new people, I don't have any friends near me anymore. Any chance one of you could convince your wife to move to Boston? There's lobster 🦞
Mom said she wanted to take me somewhere for lunch, I'd rather have the cash so I can buy a can of grizzly.

shithawk420

Veteran
Pizza looks great buzz.maybe ill buy a cheap pizza oven.

My brother met an awesome icmagger when my brother went to Canada on business. They went to Hortens and he gave my brother some goodies. He hasnt been on icmag in a good while though

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
great stories @buzzmobile
ride em cowboy! yeehawww!
i dont think i could even try to grab a dolphin thoe, ive had them swim under me while surfing and you could feel that water shift as they passed by
/its a freaking 200# fish with teeth!
i generally have this thing about most animals, i enjoy viewing them from afar but i dont get too close to you and you dont get too close to me
yeah man, these are harbour seals/ sea lions we have here, about the size of a med dog
that one depicted in that pic is an elephant seal, a totally different monster x10
that crust looks amazeballs! another great looking pizza man and the crust looks like it has perfect crunch and i bet the inside was fluffy
i saw recently how some guy made chibatta bread from pizza dough, have you ever tried making a loaf or rolls out of your dough? how about folding that bad boy over and making calzones?!
it was a .22 so it dosent make a big bang or have much kick
/thats what the s&w .40 is for
as long as the round dosent kick off in some crazy direction and hit some ones house it is all good
feeding the squirrels .410 is an effective way to keep their population down but i have no beef with the squirrel in my yard
so doobah is hooking up with other members and now @Bababooey is feeling all jelly
i dont blame him, but i have to say that buzzs pizza pics make me want to take a trip to floor'dah one of these days!
thats a great point about usc and how they are one of the major players in the la area
rams, raiders and sc sounds about right
chargers
/sad trombone sound
rfk.jr sounds like a joke to me but hey, im sure he has doaners willing to throw their money away just to say they were part of the campaign
/coughs loudly... hillary

i have a 5 tier bamboo tower fropm the container store i need to get assembled this weekend, ive been doing some cleaning and figured i need a place to store a bunch of my shit
a lot of it is going to the dump but this should help clean things up or at least make it looked organised

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
sub doob. i know i shouldnt but might go to a meadery in a little bit. I used to raise bees so maybe ill find cool people to talk to. feeling tired though. maybe tommorow.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
sub doob. i know i shouldnt but might go to a meadery in a little bit. I used to raise bees so maybe ill find cool people to talk to. feeling tired though. maybe tommorow.
I'm alone at my place making old el paso tacos for dinner. Rambo Last Blood is on the Spanish channel ..can't understand it but there's action. What else could you do hawk? Do you like walking? Library? Coffee shop? Go to the coffee shop man. Well I gotta check my crappy tacos. Raining outside today. No grizzly tobacco for 4 hours

shithawk420

Veteran
Ive had plenty of those tacos. I like them but they are too small and always break.

I know i shouldnt but im bored. Nothing else to do and im not gonna get drunk. Nothing in walking distance except gas stations and liquor stores. Ive gone this long. I think i can handle it. Hopefully

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Ive had plenty of those tacos. I like them but they are too small and always break.

I know i shouldnt but im bored. Nothing else to do and im not gonna get drunk. Nothing in walking distance except gas stations and liquor stores. Ive gone this long. I think i can handle it. Hopefully
Yeah you can do it hawk. You have it for sure. Do you have weed? There isn't a Dunkin donuts or whatever you can walk to? Mall? Anything? I don't have any money until the 3rd. Sucks. Mom helps me out though. Hope she'll bring me home a can of grizzly. This Rambo last blood is pretty good. @Bababooey NFL draft is 25th isn't it? Who has 1st pick? What do Patriots have 3rd pick?

shithawk420

Veteran
Went to the meadery.it was real nice and chill but didn't expect the bill.i had this awesome drink that I'll point out on the menu.
Bought a bottle but when I got home it fucking exploded on me.it was my faiult.but overall not bad.my mom is a real lightweight and is sleeping.very nice place.should of took more pics.i had the meadscow mule.it was very good but think he skipped the vodka.yeah the bottle i bought exploded but it wasnt too much.$18 a bottle with tax is too much.wont do that again
20240323_172053.jpg
20240323_191843.jpg
20240323_191900.jpg

I should be good.dont think I'm gonna start drinking again
20240323_165946.jpg
20240323_172051.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
whoooaaa! man!
that place looks rad hawk but i thought you were off the booze!
im glad you dident enjoy it, and the bottle blew up on you, serves you right
/hope it dident make too much of a mess and you dident get cut up by the glass
a samll drink now and then is no big deal but dont make it a habit, it can ruin you
one funny thing ive noticed is how when i travel the prices of booze and ciggies is about the same as here in socal, its just everything else is cheaper
/gas in tx is under $3/g and i could buy a house with the money in my checking account
but the booze was basically $20 a bottle and when you went out it was about those prices
$7-10 for a pint? sounds about right
the best thing in the world would be that you could have a small drink every once in a while and that would be it
but watch out for men who think they are drunks and drunks who think they are men
my only wish in the world would be i could be normal like that once again, but im not
i had a friend who quit drinking and he told me it came to the point where one was too many and 12 was never enough
stay strong my friend but keep going out and finding those cool places around you
arent you surrounded by nothingness for miles around?
that would be rad and i would go out and hike that
fooey on that kaw'fee sh!t doobah! it cost as much as blood now
and dont get me started on that can of spit
/you know im just f'n with you brother
dident you say thats $10 a can, think of all the hand jerbs you could get for $10
/asking for a friend

both you guys keep on kicking ass! and remember im always going to be your #1 fan

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey thanks pops and i know. I had a weird dream i dont remember and craved a drink. I get dreams like that sometimes. I havent had crack in years and never did a lot ever but sometimes bring out weird subconscience behavior. I just wanted a drink when i woke up.

Yeah it was cool but the money. way too much and i learned a lesson. Honestly i just wanted to get out and meet some people. Too bad its all old folks and stupid wannabe hipsters. I can be friends with older people but i cant be friends with hipsters. Dumbest mother fukers on the planet damn near. Saw a couple halfway decent chicks but some dressed like wannabe hippies and they came out of a record store. Its like bitch, your 23 years old you dont know shit about hippies.

But i digress. If thats all i gotta worry about than im in a decent place. But damn are they ugly. If these are the ugly ones i dont have a chance of meeting the hot ones. Im actually pretty frusturated about it. If i could lose my beer gut i could probably get a ton of chicks if i knew were to find them. Thinking og finding a martial art club but i dont wanna do BJJ. wrastling with sweaty guys is not my thing. I know Chin Na,judo and Dim Mak. i dont need to take it to the ground. If a hot chick wants to wrastle im down for that though!

Dang. out of booze. No biggie. Gonna drink some tea and grill some salmon and chicken thighs tommorow. Gonna be nice out. Yall have a good one!

shithawk420

Veteran
Trust me pops. Ive seen the worst of alcoholism. Very up close and personal. I doubt youve seen the bad shit i have but maybe you have. Its fucking bad and the past 3 weeks have been very good to me. I never want to go back to the way it was. I dont even want to be around drunks anymore.

I was fucked. I could drink a fith of jack and a 12 pack of natty ice and i you wouldnt even know i drank that much. I would just black out and explode like a bomb. you would just think im some crazy person without meds. No it was just pure booze in my veins. Must be the Indian in me when i get the fire water.Wanna destroy the world type shit. Im famous and not in a good way for it.

But its cool. If i can have a drink and call a quits for a couple weeks than i say i might, dare i hope? Be a normal person!? If i can than maybe there is hope. Not gonna get my hopes up but it feels really good that there might even be a chance. It might be .001% but at least its something. actually feels good.

god damnit.they charged me for an $8 shot of single malt whiskey i never ordered. Now my mom thinks i ordered a shot while she was in the bathroom. I didnt have any hard liquor. dont wanna make a big deal out of $8 bucks but its a little more than that. I said i wasnt gonna drink hard liquor i meant it. I hope this older dude didnt fuck me over on purpose. What you think guys? Should i calmy go in and explain or just not go there again? Kinda pissed. I could do a lot with $8

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
dreams are rad
f'n keep kicking ass hawk! it sounds like you are eating good and living the good life brother
grilled salmon?! yes please
put some smoke on that sh!t and eat it up
#hero status
next time you go out how about just sidling up to the bar and get a water,with a squeeze of lemon or something like that
if you just want to hang man then just be yourself and hank loose
nothing worng with that plus slip the bartender a couple bucks for that water and you will be in like flin'

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm awake. It's 730 still in bed. Caught a cold walking in the rain yesterday. What's going on everybody? Got some fresh Grizzly. Pops it's 12 a can. Other stores 18-20. The Northerner has dip for $2 a can but they add taxes for Massachusetts that makes it $10. New Hampshire is close, could get mint flavored stuff!!!! Well not much going on. Going to get up and watch the news until Mom calls me for coffee ....then I'll walk to Starbucks.

buzzmobile

Veteran
whoooaaa! man!
that place looks rad hawk but i thought you were off the booze!
im glad you dident enjoy it, and the bottle blew up on you, serves you right
/hope it dident make too much of a mess and you dident get cut up by the glass
a samll drink now and then is no big deal but dont make it a habit, it can ruin you
one funny thing ive noticed is how when i travel the prices of booze and ciggies is about the same as here in socal, its just everything else is cheaper
/gas in tx is under $3/g and i could buy a house with the money in my checking account
but the booze was basically $20 a bottle and when you went out it was about those prices
$7-10 for a pint? sounds about right
the best thing in the world would be that you could have a small drink every once in a while and that would be it
but watch out for men who think they are drunks and drunks who think they are men
my only wish in the world would be i could be normal like that once again, but im not
i had a friend who quit drinking and he told me it came to the point where one was too many and 12 was never enough
stay strong my friend but keep going out and finding those cool places around you
arent you surrounded by nothingness for miles around?
that would be rad and i would go out and hike that
fooey on that kaw'fee sh!t doobah! it cost as much as blood now
and dont get me started on that can of spit
/you know im just f'n with you brother
dident you say thats $10 a can, think of all the hand jerbs you could get for $10
/asking for a friend

both you guys keep on kicking ass! and remember im always going to be your #1 fan
Preach it, Brother @pop_rocks !

Get 'em ready for next week's Sunrise Service.
@shithawk420 , you have the right mindset to do this. The less you drink the clearer your viewpoint on living becomes. Get all your shit in one sock as the Navy says, and you lighten the load you carry.

The Meadscow Mule was $8 and the menu says vodka. Was that $8 for the mixed drink?

@D. B. Doober , kick that Grizzly ass.
1711282317992.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts