What's new

New420Guy Durban Auto Reg

NeDank

Day 53

Durban has stopped growing and has been thinned from 2 plants to 1. One just was overgrown. Sour 60 are stretching big time.

On to the pics

picture.php

picture.php

Got the durban out and trimmed some side branches

picture.php

picture.php

NeDank

So I had a quick little smoke of the tiny buds I trimmed off of the durban. If the high is anything like this when she is done I'll regret not making seed.

NeDank

Day 61

Durban has started to yellow just a bit toward the bottom. Sour 60 has almost reached the height of Durban. She has been doing a lot of stretching. Fed today Durban got 2 tsp MaxiBloom and Sour 60 got 1 tsp each MaxiGro and MaxiBloom. Also I have been doing some defoliation to the Durban girl. Man she is one leafy plant.

On to the pics.

Overall and Durban closeups

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour 60
picture.php

NeDank

Today I took a test branch. :smokeit: I know it's not done or even close but it will provide me some smoke on till harvest.

NeDank

I cut down one of the Sour 60's today. Because it was still growing and stretching when the other is in full flower. I would have to keep raising the light if I had kept it.

NeDank

Day 70

The Durban girl has slowed her uptake of water. Watering every 3 days instead of 2. Sour 60 got her first dose of 2 tsp gallon MaxiBloom today. Both ladies look happy so i'm guessing one more week of feed for Durban then a 2 week flush.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

How do they look? Does my timeline sound good to you?

NeDank

Day 77

Durban is fattening up and the Sour 60 is beefing as well.

on to the pics

Overview

picture.php

Durban
picture.php

Durban
picture.php

Sour 60
picture.php

picture.php

As you can see from the Durban pics I have been harvesting a little bit here and there.

NeDank

First and second round of harvesting has dried

1. 13g
2. 23g

Total 36g

The buds are quite airy due to only having 1 cob per plant and the height of the cob was also more than I would like but it's alright. I certainly don't mind airy buds to smoke.

Dr.King

Veteran
Your Durban is looking very nice. Guessing those are from the Durban? Happy smoking :biggrin:.

First and second round of harvesting has dried

1. 13g
2. 23g

Total 36g

The buds are quite airy due to only having 1 cob per plant and the height of the cob was also more than I would like but it's alright. I certainly don't mind airy buds to smoke.

NeDank

Day 85

Both the plants are bulking up nicely. Starting to show some nice color/yellow to the leaves slightly now that both are on flush.

On to the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NeDank

Durban has all been cut down and started drying (water cure). All that is left is the Sour 60. She has began to fade and is consuming her leaves at a fast rate. As soon as my trimming fingers have feeling again I'll start harvesting her.

On to the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour 60 has frosty rock hard buds under the Cobs

NeDank

Final weigh in for the Durban girl is 70g bone dry after water curing. Also finished trimming Sour 60 so we'll get a weigh in about a week from now.

Latest posts

Latest posts