What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

New strain coming out from Serious Seeds

Pinkladyeater

I was just looking around the Serious Seeds web site and they will be releasing a new strain in about six months. This is the first new strain from them in years so I'm very interested in what it will be like.

They are at the moment calling it "Serious 6" with this description:

Type: Mostly Sativa

Indoor Clone Grow Time: 5 - 10 days

Indoor Flowering Time: 56 - 58 Days (8 weeks)

Indoor Yield: 350 - 500 grams/m2

Outside / Greenhouse Harvest: Mid September

Price: 80 Euros

TBL420uk

My probation end in 6 month & i plan to start growing again then, i think i will be trying it! & they are bringing out feminised AK-47, Chronic & White Russian, this is amazing as Serious Seeds have some of the best strains i`ve smoked.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's a pretty generic description... I'll certainly be checking for grow reports on that though

Pinkladyeater

Yeah the description is a little vague. Still this is the first new stuff from them in years and I think that they want to get it right before releasing the seeds to the public. Hopefully we'll get a better description in the coming months.

SNiPerXP

As far as I have read and heard Serious Seeds is known for their quality genetics and they don't let anything out into the public until they do a whole bunch of tests. I sent them an email for a little more info on the strain as I want to know how stable the genetics are in terms of that sativa bud with the indica flowering time and if they prefer organic soil or hydro (coco) medium, how much light, plants per m2, etc. If I get any useful info I'll have to update all of you.

Also, those buds looked frosty as shit and if I'm not mistaken a little purple. This strain would be exactly what I'm looking for in my situation.

Pinkladyeater

SNiPerXP yes please let us know if you find out any more information. I want to pick up some of their Kali Mist but now I'm almost temped to wait and see what this new now is all about first.

Scrogerman

Veteran
I saw It somewhere (attitude?) Serious 60, its an Auto if im not mistaken(could be) , i think i'm right. Thats a let down, but i supose serious had to jump on the AF bandwagon!
Peace.........Scroger.

Sounds to close to MDanzigs Sour60 for my liking- Serious 60 is on sale now!

I'm thinking they have another NON AF release coming out soon!

love?

I saw It somewhere (attitude?) Serious 60, its an Auto if im not mistaken(could be) , i think i'm right. Thats a let down, but i supose serious had to jump on the AF bandwagon!
Peace.........Scroger.
I doubt it's an auto when they give a recommendation for the veg ("clone grow") time.

Scrogerman

Veteran
I doubt it's an auto when they give a recommendation for the veg ("clone grow") time.

My Bad, Must of been stoned or someing, I must have been mistaken for the new 60 dayer from DNA, i could of sworne i saw a serious 60. Ive been and looked. Sorry folks!

M

mexilandrace

meh, until it proves out I won't get excited.

and if it is an auto, fuck it.

I really hope seed banks don't go full retard and start trying to only offer autos, so they can boost sales when people can't clone anymore. Human greed tells me that at least one is going to try it though. I hate humanity.

Scrogerman

Veteran
EDIT-The Moral of this story is check your info before you go arguing(Lesson learned). The new strain from serious is an EARLY OUTDOOR STRAIN it is called 'Serious 6' like someone has already mentioned, if anyone doubts this i sugest you go to the SeriousSeeds Website and take a look at their NEWS page, its all there. Its looking good as an Outdoor strain, although the news does say it is also possible Indoor too. Looks White & beautifull, it comes out in 6 months according to Serious, & i will be buying. They have had difficulty with Hermies & destroyed the batch. Serious are still testing the strain. I look forward to it!
Peace..& Sorry for the mistake......................Scroger'

I was wrong twice sorry lmao, stoney head!!!!!!!!!

DRorganic

Veteran
i hop its like the old ak47 more on the sativa side short stocky with a 1-2 hit and your finished with a more fruity taste. the pictures i have seen it looks to turn blue or dark purp.
any ways i am excited about this as serious does not put out just any old plant to get more money .if they like it and they site around and smoke it. then its got to be good and consistency is number1

Claude

Veteran
Peace.........Scroger.

Hi, Serious 6 is not auto but a Canadian genetic that Simon is working with since 3 years and yes we had a bad batch that sometime hermie when growing inside but never when growing outside.
So we're giving it another chance with the next batch and maybe seeling it for ouside grow for that purpess.

Respect
Claude

nnep

Peace.........Scroger.

you're prboably thinking of sour 60

SNiPerXP

SNiPerXP yes please let us know if you find out any more information. I want to pick up some of their Kali Mist but now I'm almost temped to wait and see what this new now is all about first.

It seems they won't let any legitimate information out until they are done testing, sorry. I'm dying to get my hands on their pre-1998 Kali Mist as I've heard the high is almost like coming up on Psilocybin. Now it supposedly isn't as strong, but yields more.

Pinkladyeater

I would think that the only real source of the Pre 98' Kali Mist is probably in clone form these days. I would love to have it to try because it has become a legend.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Simon and co haven't released a crap strain yet and I 've found superb keepers in all I have tried over the years so I will look forward to anything they release...personally! JBo ;]