What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

new species of cannabis found?

reminds me of the abc it was found in aussie outback and truly was genetically different but would not outcross to other varieties. Australian bastard cannabis.as it was coined like 15 years ago looked like a tiny bush 1 inch across star shaped leaves low thc. I jus guess this is the same feral variety.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
reminds me of the abc it was found in aussie outback and truly was genetically different but would not outcross to other varieties. Australian bastard cannabis.as it was coined like 15 years ago looked like a tiny bush 1 inch across star shaped leaves low thc. I jus guess this is the same feral variety.

yea very intersting stuff..hopefully some the breeders like sam the skunkman can get his hands and make us some new skunk lol only 1 plant and no seeds so they will have to clone the shit out it to keep it alive and start crossing it that way and see what they end up with but then again it might be like hemp and not be worth crossing it

in say 99 marc emery at cannabis culture sold seeds of the abc strand.if you were lucky enough to get anything from the asshole, people with knowledge said it would mot outbreed its unique leaf, shape, form etc. not sure it was ever sent for cannabinoid profile.

Latest posts

Latest posts