What's new

New Rooms, New Strains, No SULFUR BURNERS!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
noice dr...that's pretty much what's going on round these part's but this run is small pots,minus my ECSD cut I threw in yesterday....think their 3 liters?probably wrong on that thou...just took pics b4 tha lights went off gonna upload.........Mm

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
here ya go...

here ya go...

thanks again for bringing these genetics to tha party....

a close up she's a frosty gal.....more pic's to come..........

Dr.Snow

^^^ Very nice friend! She definitely needs more n than others to stay green for first 6 weeks but always much better to under do things than overdo them first time around...

Hopefully i'll have time to post up some pics later I have some stinky bubba buds looking good along with some g13/burmese that has a CRAZY structure... so much branching, hardly any stretch, and frosts up FAST... looks like the bush will be one weird bud by the end... need to get a dehumidifier soon though, the air here has been staying at 70% RH wtf!

Dr.Snow

A quick update... there was a rogue d.p. fem strawberry cough which smells pretty great but changed teams and decided to grow a mature male flower almost overnight :bashhead: . some withered or burnt pistils showed up and the suspect plant was revealed, now no longer with us. After some deliberation, 4 plants that had been pollinated were pulled and will make some decent hash. One was the only bubba kush but theres another ready to go in. Having some slow upload issues, heres the first three more coming :)

The great outside-

Northern lights, most vigorous outdoor plant going right now smells like straight pinesol.

Cindiesel

Various

Everythings been flowering for about 1.5-2 wks

The great inside-

Ed superbud day 49- sativa

This is a solid strain imo, great vigor, great smell, and huge yield. Not knock out high like JH but def nice.

More soon...

Dr.Snow

ersb

cindiesel day 49

another cd

casey jones day 39 smells like thailand (or at least what I imagine it smells like :)

Wonder haze from seed day 49 finishing fast

More wh

...peace

Dr.Snow

Gratefulhead- thanks for stopping in... love your work! It's crazy when I get some $200 seed packs only to find blatantly intersexual plants and then I grow out a $30 pack of your seeds and have trouble deciding which one of six to use as a mother!!

Dr.Snow

Okay, new update... been very busy working on putting up some poly which always is a pain...

Testing out alot of new strains and am growing out some a11 from seed to see what I think about it... sorry the pics aren't the best i used a different camera than normal and they didn't come out as well.

Apollo 11 - ? days? small plant only in half gallon container but smells very nice and is finishing very quickly. I started this one with some n.l. from seed and it looks like it will finish a week before the n.l.

Here's a cindiesel 62 days in going to 75 or so... if you notice I cut the main cola of this b/c of worries about mold fortunately every thing is staying mold free minus one bud of e.rosenthal. I'm working on the new room which will be sealed to have complete humidity control but right now it's really really hard to keep in check as i'm drawing in fresh air and that air has been hovering around 80% rh... can't wait to do the sealed room but still alot a construction going on

Nevilles haze 62 days

Purple Kush 36 days smells fantastic

East Coast Sour Diesel (I think, have yet to confirm) day 36

Peace stay safe! can't wait to see everyone in Vegas!

Dr.Snow

Just got back from Vegas last week, met some awesome people and had a great time exploring the city. Thanks to everyone, you know who you are!

Anyway testing more things, still working out a few of the feeding schedules for a few strains, i'll be working mainly with cindiesel and caseyjones for a while... with a few bubbas and hazes. Some pics...

Purple Kush - day 57 - should have vegged her longer and done some training to make the top fill out more but this will still make some excellent medicine for sure. Started flushing and going to probably 67 or so days.

Some Northern Lights- grown from seed day 55? SOLID STRAIN. they grew out huge 6-8" fat colas in half gallon pots, finished about 1 ft high.

Neville's - day 85 or so, ripening nicely, couldn't get a good angle on the main cola but its a gooey monster.

Mystery Haze, got this bean out of a bag of stellar haze, def hazeXsomething the trichs come out later after the calyxes have been around for a while but it's fattening up nicely, day 42 Anyone want to guess?

Jillybean day 42

Casey Jones day 71 or 2
THE funkiest thick odor

MOEMIST beans (THANKS!!!) will be popped soon!!! CHEMIST will be found! along with some seeds from bodhi (THANKS!!!) it should be interesting!

Peace

Last edited:

Grunt

FYI Not to change the subject, but sulphur burners only need to be run around 1 hour at a time. You should never run it all night. It's totally unnecesary.

Latest posts

Latest posts