What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultrahobo

OG Refugeeesh

OG Refugeeesh

Yes Over Grow is gone, the "Big 5" are waiting to be extradited; do we care, yes. Are we going to do anything about it; depends if we hit the bong now or later.
If you are reading this then we have obviously put choke before bloke, no I am not from England I am American; it is just that those two rhyme correctly and portray exactly the meaning I want them to. Don't get me wrong, I am sure everything to help those guys is being done and they probably have a slew of wealthy supporters. Though I suppose a lot of their friends have more money than the government knows about; or at least that’s what we are meant to believe.
I love and will not resist such a just government; one so true to its roots and its values, which are unshakeable. These five Canadian Citizens must be extradited from Canada for selling seeds to millions of farmers and then informing them how to cultivate their crop. Which is essentially what they were doing, apparently Americans have a problem with that going on. I recently found out that the spread of news and knowledge is prohibited; what a safe and secure country, I am so happy and content. Ahhh what a load….
You know what I am going to go vote, democrats are going to win; the war in Iraq will see a resolution with two years and when heads turn towards the domestic front they are going to take healthcare and national drug policy head on. In the process the FDA and DEA would go through some major changes in policy. With a democratically controlled house and democratic senate, the right democrat President, Senator Obama, could help our cause. A liberal-democratic president Coupled with the current senator-head of the congressional committee on drug control policy, governing both the DEA and FDA, a pro decriminalization trend would begin concerning marijuana.
Medical testing could begin, taxes could be levied, and jail and police resources could be re-tasked saving billions nationwide, and gaining billions through legitimate sale and state/federal taxes; all easily do-able under the same guidelines as alcohol is now. The amount of diversion would likely decrease, medical strengths will be available, legitimate doctors would be able to prescribe vaporizers and weed; real pharmacies could carry it. Best of all you could grow your own or even sell to a pharmacy or chain of pharmacies.
That’s all I have to say about that, I am glad to be here, and can’t wait to see what ya’ll can do and show you my skills.

theganjaplanter

hello this is actually my second post on this site. i just wanted to say thanks to the maintainers of this site i cant believe how much it has helped me!! i do however have a question. i was trying to post pictures, so i added them to my gallery, then it said to click the pictures that you wanted to post, they so happened to be in url format, which as soon as i hit post it told me to remove all urls from the reply box... can someone help me? and is there a way not to put pictures in my gallery and just take them strait off of my harddrive?

white_pony

ok. i ve just read it, thanks to advise, now think it be more easy to find myself on this forum, greetings from high pony

venge

Chat

Chat

Can anyone tell me if the Chat room gets used?

Yes I am a long ways away from getting there, maybe even longer as the rules say 50 post and if you click on chat it says 75.

No worries, no posting spree coming. lol Just gonna have to do even more reading.

venge

G

i have never used it.....

venge said:
Can anyone tell me if the Chat room gets used?

Yes I am a long ways away from getting there, maybe even longer as the rules say 50 post and if you click on chat it says 75.

No worries, no posting spree coming. lol Just gonna have to do even more reading.

venge

Latest posts

Latest posts