What's new

Jungle Nat

Hello everyone, excited to be a part of these forums. I'm excited to learn more about growing. I harvested my first successful grow just over a month ago and have really been enjoying that process. I have my 2nd grow going now and just ordered a second tent set up that I'm super excited to get going. I got a clone of the Panama from Ace Seeds and a clone of GG (supposedly #4 S1) from a friend and another member here that I am hoping are rooting now, as well as some Lemon Sour Diesel that I started from seed that is going well. On the way I have some Chem 91 S1 from CSI Humboldt for the new tent (I'm in the U.S.). I'm interested in older school strains and want to get into landrace strains as well. There's a lot of knowledge here, excited to learn more!

ost

Hello everyone, excited to be a part of these forums. I'm excited to learn more about growing. I harvested my first successful grow just over a month ago and have really been enjoying that process. I have my 2nd grow going now and just ordered a second tent set up that I'm super excited to get going. I got a clone of the Panama from Ace Seeds and a clone of GG (supposedly #4 S1) from a friend and another member here that I am hoping are rooting now, as well as some Lemon Sour Diesel that I started from seed that is going well. On the way I have some Chem 91 S1 from CSI Humboldt for the new tent (I'm in the U.S.). I'm interested in older school strains and want to get into landrace strains as well. There's a lot of knowledge here, excited to learn more!
fall in and look around this bunch is keen on things you won't belive!

Wwbsox

Welcome aboard Jungle Nat.

Sounds like you are jumping in feet first. Congrats on the first grow.

I’ve been growing for decades, but just recently got back into the old school landraces myself. A lot of good advice to be found here.

Wwbsox

I haven't ordered from them personally yet, but I am planning on getting their 71' Panama Red.

Hippie Cannabis Genetics on IG. Very responsive to messages. Anybody have any experience with them?

He also has a 70' Columbia Gold and an Acapulco Gold. All long flowering.

Just waiting for one of their sales, like buy 1 get 1.

Jungle Nat

The reason why I posted an intro thread is because I saw how many responses the others got. Mine didn't disappoint! I'll see if I can get a picture of the GG clone, for some reason my camera is having trouble focusing. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I've already been inspired by the cool stuff others are doing, excited to see more.

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
Lets see a pic of that GG4 clone. I am slightly familiar with it....lol. Grown the clone only GG4 since shortly after 2016. Still have mine going.
Welcome!
Peace, negative.
Hello,
I’ve been an intermittent lurker here for a while. I have what I’m pretty sure is the real GG4 cut. Just did a run and had some ridiculous foxtailing, which I know was from too much light. Do you have an idea what your Ppfd readings at the canopy are? Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0513.jpeg
    IMG_0513.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hello,
I’ve been an intermittent lurker here for a while. I have what I’m pretty sure is the real GG4 cut. Just did a run and had some ridiculous foxtailing, which I know was from too much light. Do you have an idea what your Ppfd readings at the canopy are? Thanks so much in advance.
I have run PPFD levels of anywhere between 850 and 1000 during different grows. I measure that with a phone app that's pretty good but there may be some error factor. Lower and longer in my opinion have given me the best results. This last run I went low on light, kinda long on time and low on nutes. Got some of the best GG4 I have ever gotten. Best flavor I have ever gotten by far this last run.
Have a great day. Love to see a shot of the entire plant!
Peace, negative.

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
I have run PPFD levels of anywhere between 850 and 1000 during different grows. I measure that with a phone app that's pretty good but there may be some error factor. Lower and longer in my opinion have given me the best results. This last run I went low on light, kinda long on time and low on nutes. Got some of the best GG4 I have ever gotten. Best flavor I have ever gotten by far this last run.
Have a great day. Love to see a shot of the entire plant!
Peace, negative.
Thank you very much, I’ll get you a whole plant photo this run. I’ve learned some of the error in my ways with her. What do you mean long on time? I ran her 72 days… And lower than 850 ppfd? I ran her about 1200-1400 ppfd with co2 and 2.6-2.8 EC in flower with flora flex nutes this first run. How low on nutes are you seeing better results without signs of hunger? Or maybe she likes being hungry?

Latest posts

Latest posts