What's new

New England grow

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
here is couple plants that i got going out door. they grow in a shade most of the day so one of them is not so big.
the other one you can start seeing small buds forming. well i think we got 40+ days left till it get cold. so they shod make it. these seeds i got in canada. fem white widow.dont know the seed bank.

peace

664outdoor1-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664outdoor2-med.jpg
[/IMG]

JohnBudd

Nice looking plants.They are expecting frost in Northern NewEngland tonight, the leaves are quickly changing.
I hope we still have 3-4 weeks before the first hard frost, or I may be cutting it a little short myself.
Plants sure thrive here in the Northeast, but such a short growing season.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
yes is getting cold at night.
i just seen them couple days ago. they got bigger but still need 20-30 days easy.
i took this photo two week ago. i will make some photos tomorrow. this was a bad spot, only maybe 6 hr. of sun light and rest in shade. got much better spots for next year. lesson learn on this one. it is a very healthy plant just need more time and it will be some good bud for sure.

peace

664Outdoor3-med.jpg

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
here is a photo i took today. its getting there but needs more light and time. hopelly she makeit. she is very healthy i was thinking taking her home but there is just no way that can be done.
just got to hope for the good weather

peace
664NEoutdoor3-med.jpg

664stem-med.jpg

G

Can't wait to see the pretty colors... Very happy looking plants ya' got there. Keep it up and I hope she makes it, too.

:)

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
went to see my plant and the baby is gething nice and fat.

but check these photos of my friend that grow these.

peace

664bud_too_heavy_dare1_090404-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664bud_too_heavy_dare1_090404_close_up_of_branch-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664wyd1_outside-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664wyd2_outside-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664wyd_3weeks_before_harvest-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664wyd4_outside-med.jpg
[/IMG]

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Beutiful pics cargo, i especially like that second one, its reminds me of a a hung boa constrictor cola :D

bartender187

happy smokin

Latest posts

Latest posts