What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

New Cali Regs Passed - Will Brown Sign?

Many people only know one thing. They only know growing/smoking/living in Cali. They are probably in for a shock. Many of us that have grown/smoked/lived in non friendly states will just adapt...

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
If this turns out to result in repressive restrictions with heavy law enforcement pressure, then it could result in significant pushback by voters in the 2016 elections, who'd thought that we were done kicking in doors and shooting the family dog in Cali.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Isn't that how the Kennedy family made their money during the times of prohibition?

nope. John & Teds daddy was a straight-up outlaw, a bootlegger smuggling Canadian whiskey, rum, etc in from Canada. no different than pot smugglers today, except the politicians of that time drank...:tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's done is done...
No need to dwell in the past.

It's time for yall to focus on CCHI2016.

Make the bear take a big ol dump in Sac town.

I'm following along. 5,000 Sq ft is pretty big for an indoor grow and that's not even "small" lol.

Honestly my head is spinning and I'm trying to figure out how this will work. What do you think the high end market will look like post legalization/ regulations?

I hate the thought of working for someone, but the other choice is having to pay off huge loans or making a go of it myself. I'm just wondering how low prices will go when all these wholesalers are up and running.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Honestly my head is spinning and I'm trying to figure out how this will work. What do you think the high end market will look like post legalization/ regulations?

The wildcard is whether or not there will be actions to restrict the process of getting your medical card from an MD. If the customer base dries up then dispensaries won't be able to move the amounts that they used to. In this case, those who locked themselves into the legal licensed medical grower category may not be able to move their product. Black market will flourish though.

We won't know what the legal recreational market will look like until after the November 2016 elections.

Exactly Rabbit. Why spend the coin to lock yourself into Med right now when it appears they are trying to dry up that market by cracking down on docs. Wait for this rec thing to pass and see what the scoop is at that time, cause that is where the supply is going to be directed.

Until then grow weed every day!

sdd420

Veteran
OverGrow! Grow your own and get the vote out. It's up to us and each of us is responsible for their own circle of influence (family and friends) I will talk to my mother in law, sister in law , wife etc. and my bros too. Can you all do the same ? I know you can. Peace sdd and Legalize 2016

Latest posts

Latest posts