What's new

New Auto Dump

pjlive

Flash Seeds: Purple Mazar Auto - Purple Mazar x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions
: * Tight genetic lineage in an Indica dominant hybrid * Compact to Medium Architectures * Sweet, fruity, scents * Purple phenos * THC "Medium" *

Note: The Purple Mazar used for this hybrid is an F1 as of this post.

pjlive

Short Stuff Seeds: Auto Stardawg - Chemdawg #4 x Tres Dawg Automatic

Bullet Descriptions
: * Indica dominant hybrid * Compact architectures * Single cola phenotypes * Highly potent physical stones * Yields range from 1-9 ounces per plant depending on the grower's skill set and environmental conditions * THC ~ 23%, CBD ~ 0.1% *

pjlive

Sweet Seeds: Bloody Skunk Auto - Sweet Skunk Auto (SAS34) x Red Poison Auto (SWS39)

Bullet Descriptions: * Indica dominant hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Skunky scents, sweet * Thick, main colas on heavily side branched fir tree like structures * 90% of phenos produce purple flowers * Mild to moderate body stones that do not tend to bog down daytime activities * THC ~ 15-20%, CBD ~ 1.0% *

pjlive

Humboldt Seed Organization: Amnesia CBD Pure Auto - Amnesia Autoflowering x Auto CBD

Bullet Descriptions: * Sativa leaning CBD dominant hybrid * Semi-compact to Medium architectures * Amnesia's pleasant citrus or fruity scents and tastes * Resinous buds produce highly relaxing physical stones without the psychoactive properties of elevated THC levels * Actual THC/CBD levels are unknown *

pjlive

La Semilla Automatica: Púrpura - Purple Kush x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions
: * Indica dominant hybrid (Hindu Kush, Purple Afghani, Ruderalis) * Compact to Medium architectures * Metallic scents * Predominantly purple flowering phenotypes * THC ~ 16% *

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Jeez - there are so many auto's out there to choose from - we are simply spoiled for choice -
Here is the Acid Kush auto/fem from Urban Legends Seeds - I'm growing it right now on my balcony - cant say how it tastes or what sort of high it gives just yet - because it's still alive - and should grow for at least another week or so -

Attachments

• 20220826_072417.jpg
    20220826_072417.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • 20220826_071845.jpg
    20220826_071845.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • 20220826_071835.jpg
    20220826_071835.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 128

pjlive

Hey, Gypsy! Thanks for the great big boost, man. I really do appreciate it.

Hope things are fine for you and your loved ones across the pond. I'm looking forward to watching your latest video when it's all edited up and ready to view. :cool:
(y)

pjlive

Jeez - there are so many auto's out there to choose from - we are simply spoiled for choice -
Here is the Acid Kush auto/fem from Urban Legends Seeds - I'm growing it right now on my balcony - cant say how it tastes or what sort of high it gives just yet - because it's still alive - and should grow for at least another week or so -
Very nice and chunky looking! Yet another positive plug for underdog autoflowers, they can thrive during windowsill, terrace, patio, and balcony grows where other plants might not do as well. Beautiful, man. Thanks, Gypsy.

pjlive

Heavyweight Seeds: Extreme Impact Auto - {Mazar Auto x Unknown Ruderalis} x Fast+Vast Auto

Bullet Descriptions: * 90% Indica dominant hybrid * Compact architectures * Lemon/Lime scents, hashy taste with citrus notes * Small plants tend to finish about 8 weeks from germination * Can pack on 650 gr/m2 when grown under optimal conditions * THC ~ 21%, CBD ~ 0.6% *

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Very nice and chunky looking! Yet another positive plug for underdog autoflowers, they can thrive during windowsill, terrace, patio, and balcony grows where other plants might not do as well. Beautiful, man. Thanks, Gypsy.
As most old growers felt - when these new auto's started to make a dent in the home growing scene - 'it's just rope!' - and my first experience with a variety called 'Lowryder' kinda confirmed that - but that was nearly 20 years ago - and I reckon that it had just a bit too many ruderalis traits to be potent enough - and yield sufficiently well enough to be popular - way back then -

- In 20 years auto breeding has come a long way - and now we see oh so many varieties/hybrids that do yield fairly well - and have the potency and terpenes that growers like - with the security that the plant will be a female - and that due to its autoflowering capabilities - it will finish outside in colder latitudes - before summers end -

- My 'Acid Kush' auto/fems - are auto/gems - because they will be finished and ready to harvest by the end of this month of August - in about a weeks time - here's a pic or two from this morning -

Attachments

• 20220827_072856.jpg
    20220827_072856.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
  • 20220827_072848.jpg
    20220827_072848.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Passenger101

my first experience with a variety called 'Lowrider'
The first weed that I actually bought seeds for was Lowryder about 20 years ago. It’s best attributes were it’s auto-flowering and that it was shorter than most of the flowers in my yard, so I could easily hide it.

I think it’s advertising slogan was:
“Hey it gets you higher than not having any weed at all!!!”

pjlive

As most old growers felt - when these new auto's started to make a dent in the home growing scene - 'it's just rope!' - and my first experience with a variety called 'Lowryder' kinda confirmed that - but that was nearly 20 years ago - and I reckon that it had just a bit too many ruderalis traits to be potent enough - and yield sufficiently well enough to be popular - way back then -

- In 20 years auto breeding has come a long way - and now we see oh so many varieties/hybrids that do yield fairly well - and have the potency and terpenes that growers like - with the security that the plant will be a female - and that due to its autoflowering capabilities - it will finish outside in colder latitudes - before summers end -

- My 'Acid Kush' auto/fems - are auto/gems - because they will be finished and ready to harvest by the end of this month of August - in about a weeks time - here's a pic or two from this morning -
I was working in small town places years ago. I'd never even heard of "auto-flower" until about 6 or 7 years ago! Before that, there were some rumor talks about a "day plant" that needed no dark cycle at all. My information sources were terrible and often bogus outside of our small groups. But there was nothing specific talked about like Lowryder or Ruderalis Skunk. Nothing like that at all. In fact, I can list the strains we openly discussed all throughout my time back then: Colombian, Colombian Gold, Afghan, Turk, Maui, Mexican & "Mexican Brick", and Panama Red. Later, we started to hear of "Gas", Diesel, "Sticky Weed", "Skunk", and a few other "types" that were starting to circulate. Common area names such as "Sensi", "Dirt Weed", "Brown Weed", "Pressed Shit", "Christmas Weed", etc. were common. Hashish at the time was another animal entirely and I won't get into that.

Without going on and on, we've certainly come a long, long, way. So much information is available now it's mind boggling. I'm literally overwhelmed by the difference between the available info of the WWW today as compared to what I had in closed/private forum circles during those years. The crazy thing is that even though we're "legal" in many areas of the world now, we still have to be very careful about the shared info swirling around. A lot of it is still bogus. But, at least we have information to look over and research!

Autos are definitely a nice plant to have available, even to us old schoolers. I will never give up my domestic Indicas. Never ever. But it's still nice to be able to crank out a run inside of four months in sometimes poor conditions if necessary. As far as I can tell, there are plenty of people (outside of home growers) who can and will benefit from Ruderalis genetics. Plus, we're very early here. As you rightly mention, autos have advanced big time over the past couple of decades and continue to advance with rapid force.

I don't know. Right now autos for me are something new and interesting. I honestly don't think they deserve a bad wrap and show potential for different kinds of use going forward, especially for the new homegrowing culture that's forming worldwide.

pjlive

Kalashnikov Seeds: AK Skunk Auto - AK Skunk x Unknown Ruderalis (Likely a Russian domestic)

Bullet Descriptions: * Classic genetic profile * 50|40|10 Sativa to Indica to Ruderalis hybrid * Compact to Medium (top end is around 140 cm) architectures * Energizing Sativa stones than can be psychedelic in higher doses * THC ~ 18% *

pjlive

Fatbush Seeds: Bushy Ryder Autoflower - Lowryder 2 x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Indica leaning hybrid * Compact architectures * Sweet & Fruity scents and tastes * Germination to harvest in ~ 60 days * A good, fast, and compact hash producer * A suitable outdoor plant for the more Mediterranean or arid, sunlight intense areas * THC/CBD levels unknown *

Note: Fatbush is currently one of the few breeder/retailers that still offers a version of Lowryder (William's Wonder x Northern Lights No. 2) that was imported from San Francisco, California, USA to London, UK.

Last edited:

pjlive

Humboldt Seed Co.: All Gas OG (Formerly Asphalt Plant) - All Gas OG x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Indica dominant hybrid * Medium to Large auto architectures * Dense nug producer * Gas, Orange, Skunk, and Pine scents and tastes * Deep physical stones * Stimulates appetite * Plants finish between 80-100 days * THC ~ 21% *

Note: Currently Humboldt is distributing the F4 of this strain.

pjlive

Author Seeds: Beldia - Morrocan landrace/domestic (BX5)

Bullet Descriptions: * A pure Sativa leaning domestic semi-automatic cultivar * Medium to Tall architectures * Traditionally very sweet, with pronounced hashish-like scents and tastes * Drought and poor environmental condition resistant * Excellent hash making strain or for those who enjoy a lighter potency but longer lasting daytime experience * THC ~ 15%, CBD 0.2-1% *

Note: Appears to be an ongoing preservation project from plants originally acquired from or with the assistance of Bear Creek Seeds. Original plants were acquired from a Moroccan hash producer.

pjlive

Ganja Farmer Seeds: Afghan Auto - Afghan Domestic x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions
: * RECENT RELEASE * 86|03 (?) Indica to Ruderalis dominant hybrid * Compact architectures * Earthy scents are complemented with more subtle notes of fruit and musk * Physical stones * THC ~ 18%, CBD ~ 1.5% *

Note: Actual hybrid percentages need clarification.

pjlive

The Kushbrothers Seeds:
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Malibu Auto - Malibu x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * RECENT RELEASE * 60|30|10 Indica to Sativa to Ruderalis hybrid * Medium to Tall architectures * Earthy, with sour, woody, and incense notes * Clear and energetic stones * THC "High" *
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
MassKush Auto - Masskush x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * RECENT RELEASE * 80|10|10 Indica to Sativa to Ruderalis hybrid * Medium to Tall architectures * Earthy, spice and floral aromas * Creeper weed that gradually hits with energy and euphoria but then dissolves into a moderate body stone * THC "High" *

pjlive

The Kushbrothers Seeds: Pandemia Auto - Pandemic Kush x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * RECENT RELEASE * 50|40|10 Indica to Sativa to Ruderalis hybrid * Medium to Tall architectures * Scents and tastes are "...spicy, floral and tangy notes enriched with hints of mango." * Balanced stones start energetic then finish in physical relaxation * Cultivars tend to finish in about 70 days from germination with optimal environmental conditions * THC "High" *

pjlive

Note: I have acquired all the auto-flower seeds needed for now to continue with an ongoing cross project. In fact, I have more than enough. Like many others I couldn't resist some strains and ended up with a wider selection than is really needed. :)

Thanks to anyone who happened to get any use of of this thread. Feel free to add to it anytime.

Latest posts

Latest posts