What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hoping the headband brought early flowering and yield while mostly preserving the haze high
First part of that equation is true. Let’s hope the second part comes to fruition. :) This happened because I sold an ounce of headband long time ago. She said they were seeds in it. I said give them back to me because it was in the same room with the NHz x THH . I only had 15 seeds & destroyed all of them bur two cause I fucked up on the heat mat and I got two distinctly different phenotypes. One looks very headband dominant and the other one looks very Nevils? This is the one plant in the entire patch that’s making it worthwhile for me.!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
choc thai x posi haze, much more thai than in NHZPHZ, Nhz took a lot of qualities of good posi haze down, choc thai is not doing that

chokitofunky3-jpg.19056642

When I met Neville he had zero good seeds, he was selling imported Mex seeds and Colombian seeds and African seeds from coffee shop weed for $.25 cents each. They were crap.

Neville became famous on the coattails of some very great Cannabis, I prefer this. I mean please name the variety of Cannabis that was deveoped by Neville alone, not based on another breeders work like Original Haze, Skunk #1, Northern Lights, Calif Orange, Pollyana, Durban Poison, Big Bud, Afghani #1, Kush, Early Girl, Acapulco Gold, Early Pearl, G-13, Hash Plant, Hawaiian Indica, Garlic Bud, none of these were developed by Neville, he did use them to make lots of seeds to sell. I say Neville was what he was, and that did not include creating great Cannabis from scratch, rather he took great Cannabis varieties and made a few crosses to get fast results, not hard to say the least. He did help a lot of people get a start with seeds, but that is another thing.. and he paid the price.

-SamS

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I don’t understand why you hate your own creation. It’s the best marijuana that we have.
you dont understand more things... what are you talking about? why do you talk about hate, when I criticize something? why is it hate? LOL critical reason has nothing to do with hate... you talk like some child from facebook or idiot from Mr. Nice forums... is it because of you hang out with these idiots?

I just say what is true, like always... it is not really my fault this is the best you have... the cross was made at 2015, and I have never worked with it... that talks for itself I think, now I grew it once more to see if I missed something at first grow. I see that not. if it works for you its okay... for me it is average after 2 grows, more than 20 females, you grew 4 females of it, dont teach me about it please. choc thai x posi haze is simply much better work from me.

I will grow/smoke this, not seedsman LOL

truethaiphenotype.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
Do you have some of the HeadbandxNHxTHH clones ready for an indoor grow? She's looking great outdoor but I'm sure she could make some crazy flowers under artificial lights.
She looks to be able to get mature enough before the weather get ugly in your place, at what time of the year do you have to stop growing outside?