What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

Old Uncle Ben

Too cool. Nice wacko weed ya'll got there!

Like the way you used the t-posts and rope support albeit a little short. I tried stakes in the field and the huge thick colas laid over anyway.

Seedling clipped to 4 main colas.

FullViewAug29Send.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
✓
Veteran
Too cool. Nice wacko weed ya'll got there!

Like the way you used the t-posts and rope support albeit a little short. I tried stakes in the field and the huge thick colas laid over anyway.

Seedling clipped to 4 main colas.

View attachment 19053467
it got pushed over. We had a wicked storm a while back. Surprisingly nothing snapped. It just went horizontal.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
NHZPHZ material ready to smoke

P8240007.JPG

it smells very citric hazy, but when you light it up, no lemon or fruit you get, it is cedar sandalwood for sure... kind of incense, but not like dank deep stinky loud frankincense of piff..

it is strong, it hits immediately, very similar to A5 dom nevilles hazes, you have to sit down and first like 30 minutes you can only thing about one thing, how it is strong. then it fades off... and it is euphoric, mildly, little heart race, and space out. overall very flat. short duration in sativa realm. just like classic dutch haze.. this pheno is not real haze.

real haze should be creeper and it should reach full intensity like after 1,5 - 2 hours after smoking it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is clear how real haze should smoke:

But I know that any outcrossed OHaze it will be difficult to find just the type of OHaze effects that I love, a Speedy, Clear, Cerebral, up High, psychedelic, strong effects where every hit you take regardless of the time or situation you get higher, not just more stoned or couch locked. The best OHaze has no ceiling, one of the rarest qualities to find in Cannabis besides the effects you love and outstanding potency.

SamS

I asked about it in this thread, if NHZPHZ smokes like that for starcrash... because for me not... he didn't answer... probably because he never had such haze, no clue about it. it is definitively step back to cross dutch haze with real haze.

the more of NHZPHZ you smoke, the more you get stoned.

Nexus7

Which is the "real" Haze and which the "dutch" Haze?

All Haze seeds were grown out in the Netherlands at some stage ...

For me 2/3 THH was heavy (?indica) in effect. 1/3 was very clear but also very mild so possible "hay" pheno.

OHzs1 was more stimulating - made me wanna get up and dance, but not clear at all ... Hazey in the head sometimes I sit on the couch and let the mind wander. Surprisingly long lasting too!

NHz was interesting. A bit colder in the high, but clearer than the OHz and coming in waves. Sometimes you forgot you were high but would realise it later ...

All good in their own way and I'd grow them all again!

Screenshot_20240818-101711.png

Screenshot_20240818-102058.png

Screenshot_20240818-161840.png

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Original Haze is not Dutch genetics, it was developed in California, moved to Netherlands.

-SamS

yes, and nevilles haze is dutch haze, because it was created in Holland.

dutch haze always means polluted or watered down haze. the more dutch haze you smoke, the more you get stoned. edit: dutch haze was created that way, that they took real haze and crossed it with something to make it more commercial with better adaptability to indoors. so simple and everybody knows this. as Skunkman says in that description: "I know that any outcrossed OHaze it will be difficult to find just the type of OHaze effects" so true if we are talking about dutch haze.

I like Nevilles Haze as heirloom, unique and very nice, dutch haze. it has its place. sour diesel also doesn't have real haze high, and I like it. or blueberry not close to real haze high LOL, I like it. as well as I like Nevilles Haze. nice dutch heirloom.

also @Nexus7 has never grown posi haze, only some "reproduction of it"... 3 plants? what a joke!

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
When he’s grown the exact same Original Haze line, that Sam smoked with MadMac and recommended to reverse, believing it to be the progeny of a mother he liked a very lot and kept for 20 years, then FP will have an idea of what Sam’s OH was like.
that description was written before Skunkman´s turn, before 2012.

now it is 2024. so what he likes now, it is an question. but it seems to be that stony, maximally mildly psychedelic, not speedy, colombian dom haze... something different to that description.

Latest posts

Latest posts