What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

I've got a couple of those 6 packs from Dbidz in cool storage - the MM x NH21, and a pack of the super kush. Yeah, heard rumblings that they weren't the real deal. Tho from my experiences Pistils & MrMo have provided the goods. Only time & the space to test these beans will tell.

E

el boyo

love this thread :)
did anyone order from that canadian bank? and are they legit? still seeing the MM crosses up there... wondering if it is worth a try....

Bob Green

Hey P,

Glad you have another chance at running her. (Giving Vibes for a girl) :tiphat:

Small world the only seed of these I had coincidentally broke ground a few days ago.

:woohoo:

pinkus

Veteran
Well, I am surprised by the results: Smell and looks like it could have been from a pack of Mr Nice's Mango Haze :biggrin: Taste is not quite like the MH (maybe more "earthy"), but the high is clean and clear. I actually like the high better than the Mango Haze IBL plant I recently pulled. It also was chopped at about 10 weeks. I don't know exactly because I started her just post moving and there wasn't so much notation about dates for a week or two.

Right now she is my go to smoke. :shooty:

pinkus

Veteran
Somebody asked me where to get legit F2s, but honestly I don't even know that these were legitimate. They came to me via trade some years ago.

Bob Green

Mine ended up being a girl. I haven't bloomed her yet but do have set her aside for later.

Mullum Thai has become a daily driver and I dig it. Fits a lot of different situations for me.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Haze and Sativa brothers and sisters

My Haze and Sativa brothers and sisters

Hey guys

I have received these seeds from a contact that the seeds came directly from Neville hands

Ive been told Neville is very ill and might of even passed ( i hope not )
Lets keep him in our thoughts and prayers(if your into that)

I was told these are the last of the seeds and no more will be ever made and to preserve them

Shout to the best thing to ever hit Holland Neville Schoenmakers the true Haze king and my idol and inspiration for every Haze i make

Also shout to Kangativa the legend who has preserved alot of special legendary Sativa from the early sativa scene and grows the most amazing plants ive ever seen

I will be growing these out and making F2 of regs and spreading these far and wide, also sharing out the best cuts i find so we never lose them and we wont ever forget the legends Neville Schoenmaker and Kangativa

I hope to do Neville and Kangativa proud:tiphat: with these seeds and will be looking for the most potent and tasty phenos to work with

What's your favourite to crack first ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1533641709961.jpg
    FB_IMG_1533641709961.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 77

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran

I was told these are the last of the seeds and no more will be ever made and to preserve them

Also shout to Kangativa the legend who has preserved alot of special legendary Sativa from the early sativa scene and grows the most amazing plants ive ever seen

I will be growing these out and making F2 of regs and spreading these far and wide, also sharing out the best cuts i find so we never lose them and we wont ever forget the legends Neville Schoenmaker and Kangativa

Nevil has been having some health issues but he's still alive man... he's online at the moment actually, so hopefully he's recovering well. I've been told Kanga on the other hand is moving to Switzerland in order to grow legally.

Most of those seeds came from the collaboration between both and the Grail Haze Project. But Nev also did a few other crosses lately with a nice lemony Mexican and some Colombians too. I think Dr Purpur was testing some of those lately.

The NH21/Oaxacan and NH21/MM were said to be some of the best ones for the Haze lovers. NH21/NH4 could be nice too. I have received seeds from some of those and most hardly germinate nowadays besides I kept them inside the fridge, so I won't wait for too long since they are a few years old already... ;)

Cheers

yeah, i started the last of the seeds i got through nevil and rimjob
not the best germination, it hasnt been THAT long, has it?
i got one nh23 x mms female, not going to keep it but i did make a few seeds with it and the nh21 x mms male ive had for a while now.
ive liked a good number of plants from everything ive crossed it with.
The last few seeds/seedlings are MS5, 5 remaining seeds and they all sprouted.
i do have a bunch of f2's of those already, which i havent tried, but i wanted to see what i could get out of those last few seeds.

so whats the outback haze? sounds good to me.
fuck all the ones with kush in them.
the NH21 x oax, NH21 x swiss thai, and NH36 x NH4 would be the first ones id go through.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys

I have received these seeds from a contact that the seeds came directly from Neville hands

Shout to the best thing to ever hit Holland Neville Schoenmakers the true Haze king and my idol and inspiration for every Haze i make

I hope to do Neville and Kangativa proud:tiphat: with these seeds and will be looking for the most potent and tasty phenos to work with

NH x Oaxacan. Then any without kush in them. Hope they pop and then you start selling them, or somebody at least. Lot of people have been wanting these genetics.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21

Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21

My Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 ive been running for the last 6-12 months
I got the other seeds i posted from the same person

Wow is the word
Neville knocked this right out of the park and i put this up there with his other famous Haze cuts A5,C5,HPH, Nevil Haze

Takes 12 -14 weeks
Extremely potent all up up and more up with that crazy Nevil Haze high
Big yields
Amazing strong pine smell/taste
This girl is my new favourite Haze and she will be with me untill the end

Long live the Haze king Neville Schoenmakers

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1533720504257.jpg
    FB_IMG_1533720504257.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 71
  • FB_IMG_1533720474819.jpg
    FB_IMG_1533720474819.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 62
  • FB_IMG_1533720467059.jpg
    FB_IMG_1533720467059.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 65
  • FB_IMG_1533720452089.jpg
    FB_IMG_1533720452089.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 72
  • FB_IMG_1533720383643.jpg
    FB_IMG_1533720383643.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 62

pinkus

Veteran
Ojd I can't thank you enough. I also want to thank the person who sent me my NevxMM beans. They have been in the thread. :bandit: Both females I got where above average, one of them would have been worth breeding, IMhO. Carrots, green mango, slightly fishy, lol. STRONG and pretty fast considering.

B

beanz

Hey guys

nice bunch of goodies there
heres a MM X oax made by nevil , I crossed to a revered black lime reserve . though this was OAX all the way
picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Well I'd jump into those kush X mm/Thai..

Your haze in the pic looks good on.
One day I hope to try some.

Latest posts

Latest posts