What's new

Nepal Mist limited edition

ilovegrowing

Nepal mist harvested,

I will grow her again with less nutrients, (waaa…:0) it shouldnt be so difficult, but it aint easy finding the right soil mix :)

All the time she had a very nice berry, sweet perfume bouquet, but as i harvested her and now while drying, she goes more in a greener smell.
Minty , herbal and sweet berry incense

The buds look delicious with her big swollen calyxes. She went under 60 days 11/13
BD9F1B62-EE8D-4F07-B1C1-B744A6F505A8.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @ilovegrowing looking really good, resinous, well developed and quite fast flowering in your conditions! Indeed, both lean more towards Kali Mist in structure, appearance, leaf, and flower traits, although the terpenes seem to be more Nepalese.

Sorry to hear you had to cut one in late flowering due to nanners.
I don't recommend fertilizing such raw lines with strong landrace genetics too heavily.

Thanks for your updates 🥰 enjoy!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Harvested mine too. I didn't take notice of the flower time but this felt fast, guess 10 or 11 weeks?
I will return with a vape/smoke report in a couple of months. Some great smells from both these, but to me the plants look quite different. The second one still smells of strawberry, the first I am not sure what the smells are yet.
KMxKM.JPG
NxKM.JPG