What's new

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

erbasanta

ElRubio i would pm you but unfortunately i dont have enough posts to do so. From what i read hash in kathmandu isnt any good. Il be there in a bit and i was wondering if you could give me some advice on where to buy and how much to pay some decent stuff in kathmandu, unfortunately i will probably only be able to stay in kathmandu and wont be able to find any of that amazing hash that u got.
Some truly amazing pics

ElRubio

Veteran
1000amrs: wherever you´re are, GOOD VIBES mate! I couldnt say you bye friend!

erbasanta: KTM is hole to find some decent hash...i dont know, i would go to ChanguNarrayan or any village on the top of the valley heheh f you look well, youll probably see a crazy guy rubbin himself with wild plants...he will probably be titoon heheh he has the best hash of Nep for sure hehe

backin to thread, these last post are the end of my trip. So, go on:

Thank you all for stoppin and for the positive vibes:

charras less more clean scored in btw Jari and Kasol. Low price for the longfinger (7€), but a little expensive for the small and black one, this was a extraclean from Malana(7€ that mini-stone)... I think that the big one could be mixed or oiled or something...the taste was similar, but the texture was different, i felt it...

IMG_2311-1.jpg

IMG_2309-1.jpg

IMG_2304-1.jpg

ElRubio

Veteran
Between Kullu and Manali ther is 40 km or so, and n the middle there a beautiful village called Naggar, with a castle whe you can sleep for 12€ in low season. It worth, the service is nice, and you can smoke alike a king hehehe (delicious chicken basket:pie:...)

From my castle balcony, a nice breathe after a lot of guesthouses full of cockroachs...:
IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

Kullu valley, with Manali behaind me, and lookin for the south:

IMG_2341.jpg

ElRubio

Veteran
...and two tolas scored in Manali. After that, we moved to Delhi to take in two days of fly to Madriz.
I have only say that it was one of my favorite trips in my life, and ill repeat as soon as i can get more thant one mounth (what a jeaolous DKgrower, you was 6...)...

Ill uploud some more pics of my girl´s camera when ill find the memory card...until them, enjoy and best vibes as always!
Stay safe and NAMASTE

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2387-1.jpg

Big ups a todos, buenisimas vibras...Nos vemos pronto...:tiphat:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics as always..thx for sharing ;)
and nice throne btw...lmao :biglaugh:

This has been a very informative thread, thanks so much for sharing your adventure with all of us.You have certainly inspired me,thanks again for this great thread.

niluola

Just found this thread, read from start to finish. Some of your shots got me gasping for breath. Thank you for sharing your experience!

I'm waiting for the next Maha Kumbha Mela to journey east. Nepal, especially high up on the range is where we'll go to relax after the mayhem.

Once again, thank you for the diary!

sznake

jarhead
Damn, those crazy skinny leaf sativas in that field are the most beautifully exotic cannabis plants I have ever seen, I wonder if they have a racy high or a high that will truly send you into Nirvana?

....I had to take another look... they just look incredible.. I wish I could grow that strain! Did you manage to get any seeds?

ElRubio

Veteran
Damn, those crazy skinny leaf sativas in that field are the most beautifully exotic cannabis plants I have ever seen, I wonder if they have a racy high or a high that will truly send you into Nirvana?

....I had to take another look... they just look incredible.. I wish I could grow that strain! Did you manage to get any seeds?

hey!
unfortunately, i couldnt take seeds of that wild sativas (probably S India genetics)...but i have some nepalese seeds from the more beautiful plants i saw if you want some!:)

big ups all for the karma!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
ehi ELrubio, whatta fantastic thread!!!:D
beautiful pics, hasch and country!!!
fantastic trip brò!
:good: +

ElRubio

Veteran
thx ianSF:)
Rastaidd, good to see you again man!!

i have just receipt this hot shots from a close friend in Nepal. Somewhere in the Himalayas, making hashish filtering by silk. Moroccan style:

pictures461.jpg

pictures462.jpg

the village and the harvested fields, with his typical terraces
pictures479.jpg

pictures463.jpg

pictures469.jpg

pictures466.jpg

^^

Latest posts

Latest posts