What's new

Nepal Annapurna

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
On a good note, the female Nepal stem rub is reeking of eucalyptus.

I wonder if that might be a precursor to maybe the citric side pheno or the strawberry side?

Plant stem rub never exactly translates to the smell and taste of the flower terpenes later on.

Sensistar42

Plant stem rub never exactly translates to the smell and taste of the flower terpenes later on.
Figured as much, but always hopeful 🤣🤣. I’ve just never smelled a stem rub like this before. Clears up the sinuses well. Lol

Last edited:

Sensistar42

Little update on my solo nepal. I took a tester branch off because it was resting on one of my honduras top buds and didn’t want the humidity. Let it hang dry and gave it a test through a vape. It’s currently at 7 wks and a few days. Just to give a idea what it will be like when finished.

Aroma reminds me of my beatrix choice x black domina I had a few years back. While on the plant reminds me of trix cereal with a hint of herb plants.

Dry the smell is similar still but less cereal like and more berry like with mountain herbs.

Taste is like a mix of what you would describe is somewhat minty but not and not exactly what eucalyptus smells like either. (Stem rub in veg was straight eucalyptus like.) so I would just say an herb like taste and a raspberry or berry like with a hint of citrus on the end.

High about 1g shared with you the gf. The high makes me feel spiritually feel good like just happy in my consciousness and a blissful smiley feel. Very relaxed in the body, meditative, slightly dumbing in the mind. Not stupid but more like now what was I doing again? Feel.

Surprisingly felt like a light indica to be honest. But I would say that’s the berry terps because that’s what some berry like indicas I’ve had feel like. So more commenting on the specific terpene profile feel.

Can’t wait to see the finished product and how it cures. I am curious how this will pair with a purple homduras, or a woody sweet ethiopian. Might even make a good relaxing mix with the China yunnan.

I’ll go through the other pack I got from dubi next year after I have ran and picked through a China yunnan run/seed run. I do have a male sitting on the side that I’ll hold
On to as well. Seems like a special feel good line.

Latest posts

Latest posts