What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Need help diagnosing these issues please.

crfhonda

Hey all. Can you please help me identify the issues with these leaves? If you can give some advice as to how to fix I would appreciate it. I currently only give happy frog organic all purpose nutes and my last top feed was about Aug 1.

Attachments

• IMG_5572.jpeg
    IMG_5572.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5573.jpeg
    IMG_5573.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5574.jpeg
    IMG_5574.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5575.jpeg
    IMG_5575.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5576.jpeg
    IMG_5576.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Seems like they're lower leaves, and therefore shaded by now, and as such they're being cannibalized.

Natural and nothing to worry about.

:2cents:

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Do you want your flowers to taste like battery acid?

Unless they are stunted or otherwise ugly, you should not think that old leaves on an annual plant are indicating that you should freak out.

laszlokovacs

Why not bone meal @crfhonda? You dont need a ton of N i dont think as flowering should be getting going, since you only want organic stuff it will take a bit to be available to roots if a dry amendment so avoid something very high in N. But any balanced food is prob good.

Idk fish fertilizer right now for one or two weeks probably will also fix everything good if you like bottled stufff. It doesnt really look like too much wrong with the plant other than getting hungry and thus probably slowing momentum.

Hard to tell from pics much about overall plant. doesnt really look a big issue from here

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I am going to just walk away.

Anything done to fix nonexistent problems is more than likely too late.

Was there ever even a problem???

xtsho

They probably don't need anything but an understanding of basic principles of plants.

That too but they seem to be yellowing quite a bit with little flower development from what I can see in those photos. Seems early for that amount of yellowing and they stated the last feed they gave was a top feed 3 weeks ago but didn't say how much. I get yellow leaves and don't worry about it but by then the flowers are well developed.

Latest posts

Latest posts