What's new

Mystery plant update

Vondetour

So the plant popped up on 17 feb 24 and fed it per instructions on fox farm liquid nutrient trio and also cal mag, she's growing in Happy Frog soil. From my grow journal "went from 18/6 to 12/12 lighting on 16 apr.
18 apr still nothing new and feeding cal mag and fox farm trio.
26 apr first signs of flowering.
Tomorrow 7 june will be six weeks of flower stage and unlike my Northern lights I'm going to wait two more weeks making it 8 weeks for flowering.
IMG_20240606_090857.jpg

IMG_20240606_090903.jpg

IMG_20240606_090910.jpg

What do you think

PadawanWarrior

So the plant popped up on 17 feb 24 and fed it per instructions on fox farm liquid nutrient trio and also cal mag, she's growing in Happy Frog soil. From my grow journal "went from 18/6 to 12/12 lighting on 16 apr.
18 apr still nothing new and feeding cal mag and fox farm trio.
26 apr first signs of flowering.
Tomorrow 7 june will be six weeks of flower stage and unlike my Northern lights I'm going to wait two more weeks making it 8 weeks for flowering.
View attachment 19013985
View attachment 19013986

View attachment 19013987
What do you think
I think you need to chill. Those need more than just a couple more weeks. Those need at least another month. Maybe longer. Be patient and you'll be rewarded.

Vondetour

It doesn't matter how old they are. I could veg for a year if I wanted a huge tree. It only matters how long they've been in flower. Even then time doesn't matter, ripeness does. The calyxes will swell and the pistils will receed. The biggest rookie mistake is chopping too soon. Let them mature.
Yes I'm aware of chopping to soon, my northern lights was a loss because I chopped to soon. As for the calyxes, I will Google that and do some reading. Thanks

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those flowers look good friend. Looks like you are going to get some good smoke out of them.

Latest posts

Latest posts