What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mystery Casey Jones

PadawanWarrior

3-21-24 (Day 105) Starting to get a few nanners but not too worried. I think I'm gonna chop her down on Monday when the wife will be back to help, :p.

WIN_20240321_20_09_31_Pro.jpg

WIN_20240321_20_10_49_Pro.jpg

WIN_20240321_20_12_15_Pro.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3-21-24 (Day 105) Starting to get a few nanners but not too worried. I think I'm gonna chop her down on Monday when the wife will be back to help, :p.

View attachment 18976924
View attachment 18976925
View attachment 18976926
Casey Jones does sometimes start putting out nanners in last week but normally makes zero seeds.

Looking very Casey heavy from looks but sounds like maybe the Australian Dead Head or Silver Nevil Jones from the Pine Terps mentioned, I'd bet Australian Dead Head if I was a betting man ( Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 x Casey Jones)

Some great looking colas, nice work

Last edited:

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
#2 in Grove bags. I suck at describing smells, but so far I'd say I mainly smell diesel, a little pine, a little fruit, and some earth. I've smoked some of the trim and it's pretty potent. I took a couple bong hits and it reddened up my eyes pretty good. :pimp3:

View attachment 18978141
How are the grove bags working for you ? I' just ordered some to try . ? Beautiful flowers mate 🤩

PadawanWarrior

How are the grove bags working for you ? I' just ordered some to try . ? Beautiful flowers mate 🤩
Thanks. The Grove bags are working pretty good so far. The only thing I don't like is the buds can get smashed a bit if you don't leave enough air in them. I like that I don't have to burp them. The real test for the Grove bags will be how the buds are after a little more time.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Thanks. The Grove bags are working pretty good so far. The only thing I don't like is the buds can get smashed a bit if you don't leave enough air in them. I like that I don't have to burp them. The real test for the Grove bags will be how the buds are after a little more time.
I don't think I have ever used grove bags.
Be curious how they do long term.

Latest posts

Latest posts