What's new

my ultimate bike

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
0-60 is a joke no car can beat a bike on a 0 - 60 0r even 0 - 100
my 636 can blow most cars away in a drag to 100 even F1 cars or indi play second fiddle to GP bikes in acceleration

J

Jack Crevalle

0-60 is a joke no car can beat a bike on a 0 - 60 0r even 0 - 100
my 636 can blow most cars away in a drag to 100 even F1 cars or indi play second fiddle to GP bikes in acceleration

No, but that hick hippy Speeding Mullet posted, on the Salvador Dali bike could smoke both you and the bike under he table LOL

Uncle Jesse

IIIISSSSSS TTTTRRRRUUUUEEEEE America really only has ONE Sports Car
(wrap your ass in fiberglass) hehehehehehe

And One true Bike. HD

and on a Road track the R1 is what i would ride or maybe a Suzuki GSXR 1000.

I like every thing with 2 wheels............I'm funny like that.

jojajico

Veteran
oldpink said:
wrong bikes are made to go quick through bends
though american cars or bikes don't do bends very well
the R1 SP2 can beat almost any US sports car in existance on a track
u yea thats cause of the bikes ability to accelerate but there is no way a bike can take a corner like a sports car.

NserUame

Uh, yeah they can? I'm sorry, but the sports car weighs too much to be able to out corner a good sports bike. Physics my friend is a bitch.

Either way, sports bikes are fun, however this is the baby I want.

PhotoID22198.jpg

16400cc's, not as fast as your R1's and Ducatis, but it's still a beauty.

W

WeldFlash420

This is me on my bike at a local track.... Thats my 03 Gixxer 1k

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some sweet bikes OP. I have not riden in over 5 years now. The wife is nervous of it, lol.

The fastest bike I have ever owned was a 1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000 LTD. At the time it was one of the fastest street bikes sold stock. I really wish I had kept that bike or could find another......

i like bikes and all but cars are definitely faster, i saw a show where they raced a top of the line racing motorcycle against an f1 car on a track and the motorcycle got blown away.

also cars can accelerate the fastest in a straight line, the record for 0-100km/h in a car is under .2 seconds.

cobalt

911 turbo fooked an R1 round the track (jeremy clarkson dvd), cars turn corners faster, cant fall off cars it makes sense, i drive a car but my spirit is always with the biker, last bike about 6 years ago was a yamaha FJ1100, 2 up 140mph m8 glasgow( i thought it was a buzz, passenger thought he shit). i like music heat an smokes too much, o also shopping is easier in a car, but thats age for ya lol

cobalt

ultimate bike gotta be the harley with the inscription under the petrol cap to James Dean, happy birthday, Elvis!

Yummybud

Veteran
depends on the skill of the motorcycle driver / car driver. Sport bikes are too scary for me I feel safer with a seat belt when I'm doing 120+ mph.

bikes look really fun to drive though. I know a guy with a sport bike an a porsche 928/ he said that his 928 blew away his bike in acceleration in a straight line (I think his car makes like 300+ hp), his bike is a 2004 kawasaki zxr. He said the reason the car will accelerate faster is because of traction, a bike with two wheels won't have the same traction as a car with fat tires.

NserUame

.2 seconds to 60mph...maybe in your dreams. The fastest time for an F1 car is 1.9 seconds.

However the fastest motorcycle can accelerate up to 60mph in .5 seconds...hrm.

Also might I add that F1 cars Can not turn well, a civic could out handle them on the street.

In the end, the fastest bike will beat the fastest car. Motorcycles are lighter, and you can cram just as much HP into them as a car if you feel so inclined (and have the money).

Also, the fastest production car is the Veyron (unless it's already been topped) and it goes to 60 in 2.5 seconds. A supercharged Hyabusa will shave a good .7 seconds off that time.

Last edited:

Yummybud

Veteran
yeah .2 seconds haha good one, maybe if there are some rockets attached to it.even then it wouldn't be .2 seconds.

Last edited:
thats actually the world record for drag racing, if you dont believe me look it up. in drag racing the best cars are faster than the motorcycles. also f1 cars do corners faster than motorcycles, its because they have more traction. motorcycles are also limited by how far they can lean... this is why if f1 cars and motorcycles race on the same track f1 cars will have a faster lap time.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
When I get to putting together my 347 stroker motor for me Mustang, I'll race anyone on a bike anytime. And I'll only be running 8:1 compression, why so low you ask? Because of the Twin Turbonetics TO4B/TO4E turbochargers. Two HUGE turbos on a $15000 motor, my title will be taped to the window straped to @ 28 psi w/ race fuel :) The 4" exhaust dumps you can see under the car indicate I don't F' around..........

its kurmit

jojajico said:
bikes arent made for turning anyway... what are u gunna do drift ur R1. fuk pistons a fukin helicoptor turbine powers this bad boy. cant remember wuts the resting idle like 40,000 rpm lol. theoretically no top speed. if you read on their site they state that becasue its a turbine it will just keep going faster and faster till theoretically it will just rip itself apart. thats fuckin sweet!!!

first of all bikes are made to corner you obviously havent seen bike races , they take corners 100+ itd be very difficult to do the same turns in a car thats any less then extremely modified....i clicked the link and says the max rpm is only 6000 so how is the resting idle 40g's? idk about top speed but i imagine its like the jay leno helicopter bike where they cant really open it up.....but your dream bike only has 320hp, i mean 320 is a shitlaod and prob way to much for a bike but watch that video of the turbo'd hayabusa its making 500+hp.....

When I get to putting together my 347 stroker motor for me Mustang, I'll race anyone on a bike anytime. And I'll only be running 8:1 compression, why so low you ask? Because of the Twin Turbonetics TO4B/TO4E turbochargers. Two HUGE turbos on a $15000 motor, my title will be taped to the window straped to @ 28 psi w/ race fuel :) The 4" exhaust dumps you can see under the car indicate I don't F' around..........

/\ sounds like a sick car, im a sucker for drag cars american muscle all the way as far as cars go.....but for the same 25g+ you could make a drag bike that would do a 1/4 mile 200mph and 6-7 seconds itd be a close race if you ran enough boost and itd be something id love to see in person so if it ever goes down give me a pm! lol.......i just read your post again and it says you will b running 28psi? GODDAM SON!! how many horses r u pushing 1200+?

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
I have to swap pistons in the block and drop @ $7K for the turbos, and this car isn't built for straight lines that's why I'm goin w/ turbos if I use a power adder. Spools a bit slower than a charger. Bein solid lifters I can spin to 7500-8000rpm but get stuck adjusting the valve train every 5-10K miles depending on how it's driven. Cause turbos just pull harder the faster you spin them, I'm told the listed 28psi the turbos can throw may jump to as high as 32psi (***intake/exhaust setup plays ALOT in final boost), but runnin full boost, you'd need to run 116-120 octane and maybe add a methanol/water charge to the intake to cool things unless you like melting pistons and w/this motor $2500 alum block. Street would be more like 15-20psi and a diff tune on the FI. 1200?!?! try almost 1400HP 1200+lb/ft torque IF I finish her. The motor's out of her now and the 230K mile orig block is in it, was getting too expensive running 600HP back and forth to work everyday. Besides people only let me smoke them once, they never want to dance a second time lol

Last edited:

NserUame

demonicaardvark said:
thats actually the world record for drag racing, if you dont believe me look it up. in drag racing the best cars are faster than the motorcycles. also f1 cars do corners faster than motorcycles, its because they have more traction. motorcycles are also limited by how far they can lean... this is why if f1 cars and motorcycles race on the same track f1 cars will have a faster lap time.

I tried. There is no mention of it anywhere online, everywhere states 1.9seconds as the world record. So please, if you have any sources I'm keen to hear them

Kid Carnaval

Ono Nadagin said:
If I had to pic an ultimate scooter it would be this

1950 Vincent Black Shadow
221950_black_shadow.jpg

Vincent bikes were the fastest and the most technically advanced for their time,
no harley or indians came close, good taste in vintage ride Ono