G

Ruteralis

Ruteralis

whats going on overhere.
1613DSC05452-med.JPG
1613DSC05455-med.JPG
1613DSC05456-med.JPG

Nikolai Burdy

I know there are 2 types of cannabis. Sativa and indica. Ones more of an up high, whilst the other is a more of a heavy high.
One is tall and thin, whilst the other is small and more bushy. (hope that right?)
But also read there is a third type. Ruderilis. Is this more of a hemp producing weed. Or just as good as the other two???
Just wondering. thanx

G

Ruteralis

Ruteralis

It is a Eastern Europe breed or western Russian. It doens't get very tall maybe 7 feet at the tallest and doesn't produce very high THC levels but is very skunky and decent smoke. Sativa is more like a uplighting high or soaring high. Indica is what gives you couch lock. Get a decent book you will find all the info in it on the Breeds. Good Luck

G

A real Book

A real Book

Get a real book on growing by Ed or someone. They will give very clear details on the questions you ask.

dextrious

nice plants

nice plants

Nice plants jubei. Was hopeing mine would stay short and bushy. Even pruneing didn't keep the sativa from reaching its height. From what i read they dbl if not triple in size when they start flowering to finish. If this is the case I am going to have 16-18ft plants? and that would just be double the size. Will my plants just keep growing taller? I wasn't expecting such height. If they get that tall i don't think they will pass the chopper test. This being my very first real grow i think i have done pretty damn good. Surely was not expecting to grow these monsters. But hell show me the buds already! after growing these for 6 months if those damn pigs touch em every police officer is gonna need a new cruiser :) Every grower probably understands this. Its just like haveing kids! and has definetly become a new addiction for me.
peace,
Dex

dextrious

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

They look like 9ft tall christmas trees. Becuase i pruned them 1 plant looks like 3 plants. They got great cover i just wasn't expecting them to be so big... I did something right :) Wouldn't that scare you a bit? knowing there is going to be choppers flying around. They got plenty of firts i'll check up on them in a month. they should be pretty by then :)

dextrious

Production

Production

They have been busy. Went out tonight to fert and take some pics. They are about 2-3 weeks into flower. My bro is 6'3 good 3-4ft arm reach and the pics were taken at an upward angle so it doesn't really give you a good idea on the height. How do they look?

1993Mvc-922s-med.jpg

1993Mvc-923s-med.jpg

1993Mvc-924s-med.jpg

Yes i am completly stoned. But doesn't the odd flash in the camera look like a plant with nugs? :)

1993Mvc-926s-med.jpg