What's new

my (potential) grow cab

Okay so my hairs are starting to turn orange, but the buds still aren't very fat and i really can't tell if the trichs are cloudy or clear, they look mostly the same to me. should i start flushing? i'll have pictures when my camera battery is more charged...it needs to be watered today i just don't know whether to feed or not. heeeelp

and here we are at week 8 of flowering....one plant is almost done i think. it's hard to tell. here are some pictures! sorry for quality, my camera takes kind of shoddy pics and im not much in the mood to be troubled with it right now. keep it real fellas.

here is the pretty girl @ day 51...a few closeups. i've started flushing too...i started when ya'll told me not to. haha sometimes you just gotta go with it!

also, so you know just how gigantic her sister would be, check out the main stem...the first is a picture for a size comparison

Green Smoke

You're getting shit for props on this grow, so here,:yay:.

I remember when those plants were sickly. Nice comeback.

But, why flush now? You had stress early on right? Stress slows everything down doesn't it? It has to make up for that stress time so, 51 days aint 51 days anymore. BTW, you said 8 weeks earlier, 51 days aint 8 weeks, its 7. Take away 2 weeks for stress and and you have 5. Personaly, I would keep feeding and wait til your buds stop getting bigger. Grow that biotch. It may just have 3 or 4 weeks left, who knows? They look healthy, feed em like you have been.

You've grown yourself some green smoke,... ICMAG!
Here, have some more props :greenstars::good::yay::respect:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran

I rember when those plants were sickly. Nice comeback.

But, why flush now? You had stress early on right? Stress slows everything down doesn't it? It has to make up for that stress time so, 51 days aint 51 days anymore. BTW, you said 8 weeks earlier, 51 days aint 8 weeks, its 7. Take away 2 weeks for stress and and you have 5. Personaly, I would keep feeding and wait til your buds stop getting bigger. Grow that biotch. It may just have 3 or 4 weeks left, who knows? They look healthy, feed em like you have been.

Here, have some more props :greenstars::good::yay: :respect:

I would go with GS 1000%. :)
the leafs look nice and green and the buds could get much bigger maybe wit a bit more food.

I have alwase found that in the last 2-3 weeks of flowering my plants buds get a good bit denser.:):)

how I do it is I flower for around 10-20 weeks depending on what strain it is. then when I flush them out for another week or 2 then harvest pure and clean buds.:)

well thats my :2cents: bout it.:)

I remember when those plants were sickly. Nice comeback.

Here, have some more props :greenstars::good::yay::respect:
i try to function too much when i'm smoking hash :)

but for real, thanks for the advice...im just nervous about this one plant that is so close...hairs are changing and i really don't want any harsh smoke. nugs sure are packing on some weight though...i guess i'll go ahead and feed some. if worse comes to worse, i'll just make some hash and cook with my harsh smoke! thanks for the advice guys, i wish more people were watching. this thread shows just how resilient and strong marijuana is as a plant.

oh, and i'm running out of room again.

and by running out i mean i am out of room and won't have any more until one of these plants is harvested and i can tie the other down a bit more efficiently. next run is going to be fantastic, i have many ideas and once i harvest i will be able to experiment. it won't involve these gargantuan fuckers either that caused me so many light problems...probably gonna do a cute little scrog with 165w of PL-L lights and a new carbon filter because this one fucking sucks.

:D

Green Smoke

I'm not suggesting that you don't flush, no one wants chemical laden harsh smoke. :nono: I'm just suggesting that your plants may not be close to harvest yet. Feed em for a couple weeks and see what happens. You can always start your flush then. :thinking:

You've gotten this far, pretty much on your own steam. Don't let me or anyone else lead you to do something that you don't think is right. :wave:

lolraymond

Nice man. I think I'd do what you're doin'. Keep feedin' em, they look like they can get bigger. Props man! I'll be droppin' in to see some updates soon!

Green Smoke

That's what I'm talking about! Fatten those little piggies up. Lets see what they look like at, oh, 80 days? :watchplant:Awesome first grow man. :kewlpics:

Green Smoke

Aren't these bagseed plants? If so, why not flush one and feed one. You still have to figure out how long this strain takes to finish.

well even if i do figure out how long it takes to finish, i won't be growing it again. i have no clones (obv) and have seen no bananas yet (knock on wood).

thanks for the advice scrub, i'll probably start flushing soon. the sooner i can get one chopped, the better, i really need the space for my other one so that it can get real fat. is it safe to re-pot during flowering? also, should i bother with molasses?