What's new

My grow setup 2, DWC, 2x2, HLG135, scrog, Bruce Banner

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks guys :huggg:
Had a sample tonight from some buds that broke off when I was pulling leaves off instead of using the scissors, got me really stoned, it has a kind of poison smell and taste and is very smooth. :artist:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Jarred it up to cure today, haven't weighed it yet, humidity inside the jar is about 60% after a couple of hours.

picture.php

PCBuds

It looks like you've got the same hygrometer I've got.

I've got digital one's too and they will disagree with each other at first, but once everything stabilizes, they come into agreement with each other.

Even where they're placed in the jar changes the reading at first.

Brother Nature

Jarred it up to cure today, haven't weighed it yet, humidity inside the jar is about 60% after a couple of hours.

View Image

Mate, I've never seen a photo more Australian than this. Gotta love that 'man sized' chunky soup in a can. I'm not taking the piss either, my cupboard looks very much the same, we got Watties though, none of that fancy Heinz stuff.. ;)

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks guys, it has only gone up to 62% overnight.

PCBuds, I'm pretty sure I asked you about them in your thread, that's why I bought them, no batteries to replace.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Just weighed the first lot, 93.61g, 3.34oz, 0.62gpw, I still have a lot of popcorn buds to harvest so there could be over 100g total, time will tell. :tiphat:

PCBuds

Just weighed the first lot, 93.61g, 3.34oz, 0.62gpw, I still have a lot of popcorn buds to harvest so there could be over 100g total, time will tell. :tiphat:

That's not too bad.

I like to judge my crop by grams/$ spent, but in that regard, I'm not doing too good. Lol

I think I've got my lighting figured out now though, and I think that my next grow will have a higher yield?
Here's hoping. Lol

PCBuds

PCBuds, I'm pretty sure I asked you about them in your thread, that's why I bought them, no batteries to replace.

I remember that, but I forgot who it was that asked about them.

My digital hygrometers don't have an on/off switch and have been running for over a year on the same batteries.

So battery replacement isn't that big a deal.
Dollar store batteries are cheap too.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Cut down the rest tonight, should get 7-10g which is nice, I only got one pic before my camera battery died, will have to get some more AA's tomorrow.

This is what she looks like now, I have turned the timer to 18/6 to regenerate her.

picture.php

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Yes the plant will regrow, as long as you leave some shoots like I have done, it will take about 2 weeks for it to start re-shooting and the leaves will look funny without their serrations.

Latest posts

Latest posts