What's new

my getto cool tube

G

I have also "home made" cooltube (sorry no pics)...they really works and are much cheaper than real one!!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
mine workd great too!!

mine workd great too!!

Heres a pic of mine. I've since added(not pictured) a v shaped piece of metal between the metal and the cool tube to keep the light from reflecting back into the bulb.

More pics in the gallery

badmf

chuckyoufarley; If you haven't aready, move or remove the plummers tape supporting the glass with a thinner wire to get that lil bit extra light! Nit-picking but hey! lol Good job CFY, but check out cough cough err's fan, it is right on the bulb, this gets the highest pull of heat off, less duct friction. An added bonus is longer bulb life as well as more usable lumens! Good for some of you to check out without air cooled lights, they did it you should too!

G

Stoner Chuck!

Stoner Chuck!

You at it again huh? I've seen a lot worse do just as well as any other light fixture. A little stoner inginuity can save you hundreds of dollars. Keep it growing bud! Let see some more pics. I'm looking at going tube style.

Blatant :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Job

Good Job

Getto hell my friend if it drops the temp and did'nt cost you a bundle That leaves more cash for beans and nutes and buckets and more beans and and and... :yummy:

Mr.Wags

Blatant here is the best store bought I've found so far kinda pricey but hey you gotta take care of your women. Here's the link:

http://www.megasheetmetal.com/

KRS Juan

So where is everyone getting their glass from?? I know Bake-o-Rounds are the norm, but most of those look bigger. Is it tempered?

-KRS Juan-

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Krs Juan the link I posted has 6 inch and 4 inch mine is a 14 dollar bake around I got off e-bay got an extra if ya need it.

Mr.Wags

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
mine came from a craft store cost 2.50 no temp i dont think but i figure as long as i dont spray water on it when hot it should be ok its 6"x 12"
peace chucky