What's new

My first outdoor grow in germany

D

Deleted member 539861

You mean Faserhanf pollen or pollen by plants from noobs? 😅
The latter, mostly😬 you could print short manuals in like 10 different languages with macro shots of male and female flowers and post them all over your quarter, titled "if this is your first grow do us a favor and note this!!!"

Elrond

The latter, mostly😬 you could print short manuals in like 10 different languages with macro shots of male and female flowers and post them all over your quarter, titled "if this is your first grow do us a favor and note this!!!"
Actually you might be right with this, some of my friends surprisingly started growing, too, and I had to explain to them that there is such a thing as a male plant and that it will have some not so small influence on the quality of their weed... 😅

Bujuu

I guess some indoor growers might use their balcony to do some breeding. Unfortunate for those, that have plants in the same block :)
I am currently living in boring bourgeois area, in German it is called "langweilige Spießergegend"... Teachers, public servant, coders are my neighbors.

I guess they don't grow cannabis, but you never know. How far stray pollen goes with the wind?

I'm also curious how they react when it really starts to smell bad. They already hate me for using a water smoker occasionally for spareribs und stuff. Maybe I have to talk to them soon?

ErdenErwin

I am currently living in boring bourgeois area, in German it is called "langweilige Spießergegend"... Teachers, public servant, coders are my neighbors.

I guess they don't grow cannabis, but you never know. How far stray pollen goes with the wind?

I'm also curious how they react when it really starts to smell bad. They already hate me for using a water smoker occasionally for spareribs und stuff. Maybe I have to talk to them soon?
Live and let live, which might help if you give the people you suspect a few smoked spare ribs or pulled pork burgers or whatever comes to mind to keep the peace

Hasch

learning and laughing
Yeah, when growing the herb take care to have halfway descent relationships with your neighbors.

Like Erwin suggests, so burgers or maybe a cordial little chat now+then.

Even when keeping to the 3 plant limit one still has the 50g max stash limit to abide by...

So no "fu**ing around with pissed nosy neighbors is my suggestion 😉

Bujuu

Far as fuck. If somebody has a male plant in your block, you will have seeds.
And the smell starts to be extreme during the last month - fifth flowering week.
Wish me good luck, dude! The fifth flowering is far away, I guess I have to deal with it.

Live and let live, which might help if you give the people you suspect a few smoked spare ribs or pulled pork burgers or whatever comes to mind to keep the peace
Yeah, when growing the herb take care to have halfway descent relationships with your neighbors.

Like Erwin suggests, so burgers or maybe a cordial little chat now+then.

Even when keeping to the 3 plant limit one still has the 50g max stash limit to abide by...

So no "fu**ing around with pissed nosy neighbors is my suggestion 😉
You are both right. Saying hello and a little chat here and there is pretty normal for me. But I also need to make a little BBQ for my close neighbors. I agree now.

But there is only one family, living right behind the garden, I am more worried about. The couple is arguing and screaming a lot everyday, often with windows open. And I noticed him last time I did spare rips saying something like "Is he smoking again?". Maybe I can calm them down and bring them some joy with some good food and maybe some cannabis, too. We never know.

But it is a demanding job for me to deal with close neighbors I don't respect for some reasons. Thanks for your support!

Fortunately I am not the bad guy here, there's a Russian family living across the street. He love to cut his lawn on Sundays or public holidays with a fuel engine.

ErdenErwin

But there is only one family, living right behind the garden, I am more worried about. The couple is arguing and screaming a lot everyday, often with windows open. And I noticed him last time I did spare rips saying something like "Is he smoking again?". Maybe I can calm them down and bring them some joy with some good food and maybe some cannabis, too. We never know.

But it is a demanding job for me to deal with close neighbors I don't respect for some reasons. Thanks for your support!

Fortunately I am not the bad guy here, there's a Russian family living across the street. He love to cut his lawn on Sundays or public holidays with a fuel engine.

If you like smoking meat and bring over some food and beer, it's a good way to start a conversation. You can't change people, but you can at least create acceptance and solve problems as best you can. Maybe you'll get into a conversation and he won't like his wife, who knows. At least you'll have clarity for yourself and what the neighbors think

Bujuu

If you like smoking meat and bring over some food and beer, it's a good way to start a conversation. You can't change people, but you can at least create acceptance and solve problems as best you can. Maybe you'll get into a conversation and he won't like his wife, who knows. At least you'll have clarity for yourself and what the neighbors think
So true. How often my mother said this to me? "You can't change people"... Too many times, I didn't listen. I will report how it will work out.

I think i just found some bananas, see pic below. What to do with this plant now? This strain is called AutoMazar from Dutch Passion in week four of flowering. Maybe I don't need stray pollen from neighborhood @endgegner.
20240604_131239 - Kopie.jpg

20240604_131352 - Kopie.jpg

Elrond

Deine Pflanzen sind echt weit schon. 👍

I wouldn’t destroy the plant right away, if you have the time to control it regularly I would just pull the bananas off and then see how it develops. If too much bananas show up, then it’s time to pull the plug.

Antoine Mack

Cannasseur extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
World is in trouble anytime Bujuu come :LOL:
Willkommen auch von mir.
If you really like the plant, monitor it closely and often in order to sport new male flowers early and remove them. If it becomes too much of a hassle, klein schnibbeln und ab auf den Kompost damit.
Trotz allem noch gutes Gelingen :good:
Sehen sonst sehr nett aus, die Plants

greets
:smokey:

Afaik it can become a legal problem as well in Germany If you "disturb" your neighbours by growing Cannabis.

Good luck with your plants.

Old Piney

So true. How often my mother said this to me? "You can't change people"... Too many times, I didn't listen. I will report how it will work out.

I think i just found some bananas, see pic below. What to do with this plant now? This strain is called AutoMazar from Dutch Passion in week four of flowering. Maybe I don't need stray pollen from neighborhood @endgegner.
View attachment 19012938

View attachment 19012939
That is a male pre-flower and it is almost certainly a straight-up male. If you have no plans of making seeds pull it. If you want to use it to make seeds just keep an eye on it until the flower buds start in the tops. By first removing the earliest bud before they open and then with a little timing you can pick a bouquet to bring inside and collect pollen. I regularly move small male plants just 50’ through the bush ,from my females to collect pollen. I get very few if any unwanted seeds. Better then the bouquet is just bring the whole plant in. You can cut it way back then keep an eye. If timed right just room light will suffices for a few days to collect pollen

Latest posts

Latest posts