What's new

My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

Dime

Attachments

• dogpig.gif
    dogpig.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 40

moose eater

Just over 8-months the other day. I hope she gets some more altitude, or she'll look a lot like a large dachshund with a GSD face. I keep encouraging her...

IMG_1005.jpg

xtsho

Went up into Washington the other day and took the dogs for a walk around Lacamas lake.

dogslacamas5.jpg

dogslacamas1.jpg

dogslacamas4.jpg

dogslacamas2.jpg

Jasmine wanted to go check out the dead fish on the bank but I said no.

dogslacamas3.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240612_071203.jpg
Some of the pack the oldest at 14 and the two youngest at 6 months.
You all have some beautiful, well cared for dogs in your packs and I think you're awesome!

xtsho

View attachment 19016876 Some of the pack the oldest at 14 and the two youngest at 6 months.
You all have some beautiful, well cared for dogs in your packs and I think you're awesome!

My dogs are my babies and best friends. I treat them better than I treat myself.

Those look like some big dogs. It must cost an arm and leg to feed them. They look like they can eat. :D

The one in the middle looks like the 14 year old. Those two pups will probably get even bigger. You have your hands full that's for sure.

CharlesU Farley

The _other_ good girl, Maia.

d9d33bee-d4ea-4f6e-8091-eea9aa0f5093-1_all_1953.jpg

Y'all have some outstanding doggers!!!! I can tell they are as much a part of your lives as they are mine... family.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
These are my boys and my best friends. The black and red one is 12 years old and he is a service dog and the black one is about two years old and he is truly a hellion. I live out on a lot of property in the country and he’s constantly hunting for animals to eat… he acts like a bully outside, but he is truly a daddy‘s boy

Brother Nature

My big boy and best mate, Henry, getting bigger by the week. Dogue de Bordeaux x Neopolitan Mastiff, some people call them Ultimate Mastiffs, but I think that name is dumb. Roughly 60kg's at 15 months, eats like a horse. Tried feeding him the fancy dog food for while, was costing me upwards of $250 a week so hes on pedigree and dog roll now, which he seems to love. He's nothing but a ball of love, though people who don't know big dogs seem to be terrified of him, hence the harness.

IMG_5029.JPG

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
What a face...pure joy

My big boy and best mate, Henry, getting bigger by the week. Dogue de Bordeaux x Neopolitan Mastiff, some people call them Ultimate Mastiffs, but I think that name is dumb. Roughly 60kg's at 15 months, eats like a horse. Tried feeding him the fancy dog food for while, was costing me upwards of $250 a week so hes on pedigree and dog roll now, which he seems to love. He's nothing but a ball of love, though people who don't know big dogs seem to be terrified of him, hence the harness.

View attachment 19017218

Dime

We could learn something from them.

Attachments

• 169274334_5207464879327840_6042958120641612591_n.jpg
    169274334_5207464879327840_6042958120641612591_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Latest posts