What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My backyard 2009

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mmm, the ladies have started the flower show :woohoo:

Looking great bro :yes: The spot is still filling up and growing up. Continue like that and we'll be able to see it from google earth :laughing:

Keep up the green work! B

C

coxswain

Man I wish I had some early strains myself for my first grow. I've been watching this thread passionately and now we already see flowers. What a joy.

Thanks for the show Paddy!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great photos, paddi! Everything's really coming out now... The forest returns... :)

The young flowers are beautiful.. We have a few over here as well.. :)

Gotta be fun growing some herb in a little greenhouse like that... How are the 50 lb bag planted plants doing? Any problems with maintaining moisture levels there?

Royal Dane x Heaven
2 plants on the right; giant bogglegum x sour bubble bx4 to left

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Skunk no. 1--plant that flowered just a couple weeks after planting and kind of tried to reveg... She's confused, but seems to be getting the hang of it now... :)

picture.php

Leb in the same boat...

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Yes, yes, yes....outdoor is my domaine:

Here´s Carpatian. They are a few days old - the pics!!
I´ll search for hermas in a few days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Every time you show us that Carpatian, I pipe up with a post. I guess I must love the way she looks... :D

I had a NL this year which flowered upon going outside... stretched from 8" to 2'+ and then revegged. It's now about 6' - still vegging - and I'm interested to see how much it'll stretch when it flowers 'for real.' If it's as much as normal, we're in for an epic bush. Any experience you can lend there, Paddi?

-s

phate

Veteran
nice garden. i like the topsy turvy planter. it doesnt look like its growing too fast though.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
pipeline...yes, you gotta have a gh some good day :smile:
The main"problem" in the gh is that I have to water often...
The growbag works fine. I guess the fact there are 4-5 plants in it keeps them small.
Nice shots. I also have a couple of Skunk¤1...but non of them revegging. I´m sure yours will do fine :smile:

Strainbrain, sorry bro, I have no experience in revegging. Well, the only girl I have tried to reveg died!!!

Thanks for finding info about Carpatian randude.

SmokyBear...I prepared the soil good when it was early spring. I havent given any ferts since then. I´m sure you can see how I did in the beginning of this thread :smile:

picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
paddi
your gurls are rockin.. And the whole garden is quite stunning.. peace..

sack

bluebuds

looking awesome paddi! how much did you pull last year from that sized garden? did you have alot of the same genetics or different ones? -bluebuds

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, it is pretty crazy that those ingredients have been enough to fertilize them to this date. awesome paddi

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Strainbrain, sorry bro, I have no experience in revegging. Well, the only girl I have tried to reveg died!!!

... haha, yeah, I remember that. I guess I should have directed my question at Pipeline; I got lost in all of the pictures and didn't notice that the one I asked about was in his post.

-s

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
neongreen said:
What did you amend your soil with?
Lots of good stuff mixed with lots of love. And I see it works :smile:

Here´s what I for myself call PBC - Paddis Best Cross.
It´s Royal Dane x Heaven/ErdPurT.
LST-girl.
God damn. Theese pics are from 18. juli.
I´ve been living in a summer-cottage for a week now...I miss my girls...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is what I enjoy tonight. RDxH/E. Cut from -08:

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
I'm sure your girls will be alright , just enjoy that weed and when you get back home they will be 10-15 cm bigger :joint:

:abduct::abduct: