What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Multiple DEA raids in Denver 10/28 - Hmmmm.

I'm more interested if any private growers were raided.
no, six illegal commercial grow

UPDATE: 5:23 p.m. -- A DEA agent familiar with Tuesday's raids in Denver, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak about the investigation, told The Huffington Post that the alleged misdeeds of the targeted grow operations fell within the Justice Department's 2013 enforcement priorities as well as constituting violations of state marijuana law.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Haven't heard anymore regarding the raids. Guessing too big an operation, legal or not, and maybe those envious of product...leaking the news to Feds.

More likely one of their associates rolled over after being busted. Hell- they don't even have to roll over, because the Feds always search the phone records, computers & email of anybody busted at this point in time.

In the old days, we kept it all in our heads, used pay phones when we were serious. These days, pay phones are hard to find, & they don't ring any more, either.

JointOperation

heard it was related to busts in minnesota.. and was only being done because they were growing to ship it out of state black market straight up .

lol

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
In the old days, we kept it all in our heads, used pay phones when we were serious. These days, pay phones are hard to find, & they don't ring any more, either.[/quote]

Do they still make "Burner cell phones" if you have some serious business?

Jhhnn

Veteran
In the old days, we kept it all in our heads, used pay phones when we were serious. These days, pay phones are hard to find, & they don't ring any more, either.

Do they still make "Burner cell phones" if you have some serious business?[/quote]

Dunno. I got out of the business a long, long time ago.

JointOperation

they do. but everything is trackable.. and not many people have a few cell phones lol.. most people are thinking i need an IPHONE. when in reality.. get a trakphone.. and use the trak for bud related.. and your iphone for everything else.. if you need to i mean shit..

i use no contract phones.. and sign up under fake names.. and dont do shit thats related to ME on my customer/patient LINE LOL

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they do. but everything is trackable.. and not many people have a few cell phones lol.. most people are thinking i need an IPHONE. when in reality.. get a trakphone.. and use the trak for bud related.. and your iphone for everything else.. if you need to i mean shit..

i use no contract phones.. and sign up under fake names.. and dont do shit thats related to ME on my customer/patient LINE LOL

You must have mimicked THE WIRE!

Again, just before election day, another heist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...98.html?utm_hp_ref=los-angeles&ir=Los+Angeles

And strains, in particular, to assist children with their issues.

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would somebody please post the article.
I can't read it on my mobile.

Thank ya in advance to whoever does.