What's new

Multi-Strain Adventure (250w hps)

gtbuds2332

First off welcome to my first grow journal, thanks for checkin it out...

A little background info on where I obtained the seeds is needed first. I have ordered seeds through seedboutique before and it worked well but I recently found a company who I first saw in high times called The Single Seeds Centre (Worldwide Marijuana Seeds) who advertised that they sold single seeds which is awesome cause I could get many strains to try. I'm not sure if they are reputable but if the seeds are the real deal then this is exactly what I wanted, if not then I'm only out 100$ and I figure its worth the risk. So I jumped in and bought the some seeds and they arrived in 2 weeks in very stealth packaging. The following is what I purchased and will be running...

1 x Jack Herer (Sensi)
3 x Sensi Star (Paradise)
1 x Feminized Lavender (Soma)
1 x Feminized Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse)
1 x Purple Bud (Seedsman)

I also had a few seeds left from a different purchase from Mandala that I am also gonna run, they are...

2 x Satori (Mandala)
2 x Hashberry (Mandala)

10 out of 11 germinated a few days ago and sprouted today, one Sensi Star didn't make it. Hopefully these will be the real strains they are said to be and this should be a fun one...Currently vegging under fluorescents and will flower under 250w hps

If anyone has any questions I would be glad to answer...

gtbuds2332

Update! 2 Weeks Veg

Update! 2 Weeks Veg

Its been two weeks veg now and I'm kinda worried that the plants might be a little small for their age? idk....I'm not sure why they would be small than normal other than the fact that it is a little warm in my cab...could that be the reason? But other than that I think they look pretty healthy so that's good.

higher temps will slow growth, but it depends on how hot it gets in there under full lights. I think they are still looking pretty good though so it's obviously not to the point the heat is damaging them. What kind of layout do you have going as far as ventilation etc? As to nutes, I'd say give them another week or another node, whichever comes first, then start with 1/2 strength for the first couple feedings, and go up from there depending on how they like your particular lineup of nutes.

sero!

1 x Jack Herer (Sensi)
3 x Sensi Star (Paradise)
1 x Feminized Lavender (Soma)
1 x Feminized Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse)
1 x Purple Bud (Seedsman)
:jawdrop:

the dream team!

i think they´re ok, just keep an eye on the temps and be patient my friend...

i´, grabbing the bong to watch the show....

greetings,

sero

gtbuds2332

higher temps will slow growth, but it depends on how hot it gets in there under full lights. I think they are still looking pretty good though so it's obviously not to the point the heat is damaging them. What kind of layout do you have going as far as ventilation etc? As to nutes, I'd say give them another week or another node, whichever comes first, then start with 1/2 strength for the first couple feedings, and go up from there depending on how they like your particular lineup of nutes.

ventilation is the issue...i dont have a way to attach a computer fan or anything in a way where it could suck the air out without cutting holes in wood which i dont have to tools to do so...so i need to figure something out to fix that in the future but these are goin under the hps tomorrow which i do have a ventilation

and thanks to you guys who have commented sayin your gonna pull up a chair...hopefully i can put on a good show lol

DankSide

Looking good, starting them off under a bigger light definitely speeds up veg growth, yours will love being put under the higher intensity light. I will recommend next time you could consider to start them under the 250 itself - they will double/triple the size compared to the two weeks veg under the fluorescents.
Are you planning to grow all ten under the 250? I look forward to seeing how the space is handled as I'm intimidated enough already by the space my six have taken up.

gtbuds2332

Looking good, starting them off under a bigger light definitely speeds up veg growth, yours will love being put under the higher intensity light. I will recommend next time you could consider to start them under the 250 itself - they will double/triple the size compared to the two weeks veg under the fluorescents.
Are you planning to grow all ten under the 250? I look forward to seeing how the space is handled as I'm intimidated enough already by the space my six have taken up.

I thought of startin them under the 250 but i wasnt sure if the light would be to intense but i will consider it next time. I do plan on puttin all ten under the 250 but im not sure how many girls ill get, im hoping to get around 6. I have ran 6 females in my same grow cab but with CFL's before i got the 250. This is my first full run with the 250.

sero!

you can make a hole for ventilation with a domestic hand driller, first you mark the contour of the fan with a penand just make a hole right next to the other till you cut it all.

gtbuds2332

update!

update!

its been three weeks vegging and some plants are showing deficiencies which i think is a lack of calcium so that needs some attention. Plants are now under the hps and just waitin to start flowering soon...

gtbuds2332

update! 4 weeks veg

update! 4 weeks veg

The plants were transplanted into grow bags with about 1 gallon of soil a few days before the 4 week point...these pics were taken 4 or 5 days ago at the 4 week point (sorry about the delay) which is also when i switched them to flowering.

gtbuds2332

1 week flowering

1 week flowering

Its been one week since the switch and they seem to be growing well. None of them have shown sex yet....just hoping for a female JH and SS!! I've also started feeding them fox farm tiger bloom.
I took a cut of JH and SS, I will be taking cuts of most of them as time goes on.

gtbuds2332

After 2 weeks budding all the plants have shown sex and i had one male satori, hashberry and lavender. The lavender was supposed to be feminized so thats kinda fucked up but ill move on...So that leaves me with the following females...1 Jack Herer, 2 Sensi Stars, 1 Super Lemon Haze, 1 Hashberry, 1 Satori, 1 Purple bud

They have stretched a lot since last week so i did some tying down to keep them short and to give them a little LST type effect. Hopefully they are almost done stretching...

So far this plant is the farthest along, its a Sensi Star...

And here are some clones that i took the other day as well as today...

gtbuds2332

Day 21 Of Flowering

Day 21 Of Flowering

Have done a little tying down on most plants, especially the two sativas Jack Herer and the Super Lemon Haze because they are growing much taller than the others as suspected so im hoping my method will work out. Here are shots of each one...

Group Shot

Super Lemon Haze

Jack Herer

Sensi Star #1

Purple Bud Was lookin REAL bad now it just looks kinda bad...

Sensi Star # 2 Lookin real nice! Frosty already.

Hashberry

Satori Had some trouble early on so its stunted but still goin.

Latest posts

Latest posts