What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Most narcotic strain against insomnia

FellaAndrene

Forgot to report: Black D.O.G. S1 was seriously narcotic. I couldn't use it in the mornings: Instant nap time.

This time I only had one seed pop from an old HSO pack, but it was very much akin to a sample I got from a friend a few years back, so I suspect it's kinda uniform.

Both had noticeable leather tanning, raspberry leaf tea and licorice aromas, and a narcotic body high that came on as an afterburner following a Diesel-type rush.

Cactus Squatter

Nirvanas Cement shoes.
I’ve run 3 of them so far and holy shit one of them is a straight knocker outer. 2-3 hits and my eyes are glued shut, body immobile and absolutely dead to the world.
The other 2 phenos have been really good for relaxing and winding down, but that one plant is just an absolute sleep hammer.
One of the phenos that want super sleepy became super sleep inducing at around 6 months cure time. Absolute sleep hammers.

right

Man I need sleep bad , I don't know what the problem is. I wish Tom would release some deep chunk seed. That strain would be a lifesaver

HalfPipe97

One of my favourite bed time smokes so far: L.A. Confidential from DNA Genetics. Effect is mild in the beginning but after about 30mins it will really creep up on you. When smoked you have to be careful if smell is a concern with neighours/family members etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts