What's new

Morocco

bluebird2336

Hi all im new on the block
I have a question
I have morocco kif seeds before I start germinate them is says thay are semi autoflower
Do I grow them with autoflower or feminized
Hope someone can help

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Grow them on a long photoperiod for the best result. If they start flowering early, it won't hurt anything. If they are long flowers then the long photoperiod will just keep them in veg. longer until flowering. You will have to feel it out as you go friend. The plants will tell you what's best when they grow. I would love to see those Morocco flowering plants in flower. So keep us posted friend.

bluebird2336

Grow them on a long photoperiod for the best result. If they start flowering early, it won't hurt anything. If they are long flowers then the long photoperiod will just keep them in veg. longer until flowering. You will have to feel it out as you go friend. The plants will tell you what's best when they grow. I would love to see those Morocco flowering plants in flower. So keep us posted friend.
Thank you info I'll let you now when I next do them I'm doing sticky beast @malana bomb autoflower at the moment

therevverend

Veteran
Semi Autoflower means they're 'photo sensitive'. They respond very quickly after the summer solstice when the days start getting shorter. A few of them might flower automatically regardless of how long the days are. But most of them will begin flowering by mid July and should finish between late August and mid September.

Semi Auto refers to how they respond to day length, it has nothing to do with whether the plants are feminized. It's most likely they'll produce a similar number of males and females, like all other regular seed. Unless the breeder said something about them being feminized.

bluebird2336

Semi Autoflower means they're 'photo sensitive'. They respond very quickly after the summer solstice when the days start getting shorter. A few of them might flower automatically regardless of how long the days are. But most of them will begin flowering by mid July and should finish between late August and mid September.

Semi Auto refers to how they respond to day length, it has nothing to do with whether the plants are feminized. It's most likely they'll produce a similar number of males and females, like all other regular seed. Unless the breeder said something about them being feminized.

goingrey

Will yield better with some veg time yeah.

Autoflowers would too, but don't give you the option as they will start flowering automatically.

Latest posts

Latest posts