What's new

MOB x Blueberry F9

Electric-Stoner

Couple packs of these left over at dcseedexchange. Get'em while you can. For the rest of the month, if your order at dcseedexchange includes a pack of my seeds and you send me proof of purchase. I will send you a mystery pack of my seeds! Well mystery until you open the package 🤙

Releasing one more drop of these and then moving forward with the line. Mother of Berries x Blueberry aka Berry Godmother. The main phenotype shows up 80% of the time and Retained all of the favorable traits of the MOB.. ease of growth, fast flowering time, mold/mildew resistance, balanced high,and that unmistakable Blueberry muffin nose with added structure and bulk from the Blueberry. The Blueberry beans were worked from mid 2000's Blueberry by @Mystic Funk and @Ohwolfie1984 and to F9 and then subsequently gifted to me generously by @Ohwolfie1984 .. both those guys doing some amazing work

Attachments

• 20230706_180008.jpg
    20230706_180008.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • 20230706_180029.jpg
    20230706_180029.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 53

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Couple packs of these left over at dcseedexchange. Get'em while you can. For the rest of the month, if your order at dcseedexchange includes a pack of my seeds and you send me proof of purchase. I will send you a mystery pack of my seeds! Well mystery until you open the package 🤙

Releasing one more drop of these and then moving forward with the line. Mother of Berries x Blueberry aka Berry Godmother. The main phenotype shows up 80% of the time and Retained all of the favorable traits of the MOB.. ease of growth, fast flowering time, mold/mildew resistance, balanced high,and that unmistakable Blueberry muffin nose with added structure and bulk from the Blueberry. The Blueberry beans were worked from mid 2000's Blueberry by @Mystic Funk and @Ohwolfie1984 and to F9 and then subsequently gifted to me generously by @Ohwolfie1984 .. both those guys doing some amazing work
Those look good, thanks for sharing your work.