What's new

MOAB (mother of all bloom) burn?

wikidcalibudgrl

ok,, :1help: i looked through MNS's guide to sick plants and didn't see anything like this,, tho i was mainly lookin at the pics through out it, but was scanning the writen word too...
This is my skunk :frown: i've noticed over the last few days and leaves have ,, i guess i'll call then blisters for lack of a better word,,, think it maybe from the moab,, but not sure(as i haven't been able to find any info on moab) i added 2 tsp's to the last rez change and this came on after it,, like a week or so later,, here's a pic,, hope someone can point me in the right direction,, i have healthy clones of the skunk but i'd like to figure this out and help the one in flower with the problem. ,,,

:badday: :badday:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
They are most likely to be at the larve stage now...

I think its Thrips or mites...look on underside of leafs

Get a x10 looking glass...

What kinda of anti bug products do you have???

Growdoc

wikidcalibudgrl

I have a bottle of SM-90 (Corriandar Oil) ,,, bout it though,, i havenn't seem one bug,, I'ma go look again o make sure but,, it's only one this one plant that i've noticed,, i had mites b4, and this isn't that kind of damage,, they're like blisters basically.. out to scan my plants again,,
are there Thrips in Nor Cali? i've never known anyone round here thats had a problem with those,,,

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Thrips are world wide... but you would see them pretty quick...

I am not so sure any more, what the prob might be...

Got me stumped...

Maybe tomorrow i wont be so stoned and i will take a fresh look.

Growdoc

wikidcalibudgrl

hmmm ok,,, well i looked,, this is the only bug i found,, :chin: looks like an afid to me tho :confused: i'm no bug expert tho :nono: hope thats what it is,, here's a pic,,

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive had thrips and dont live that far from you .... doesnt quite look like thrips to me but its hard to be sure. Thrips will be seen mainly on the bottom of leaves and can be gotten rid of by a few apps of neem mixture ... i use a tablespoon of neem and a tablespoon of safersoap per quart of warm water .... I mix a gallon at a time and put it in my deck sprayer ....makes short work of them bugs...I treat three or four times over a two week period and if its thrips they should be gone without much prob. Just wonderining if youve had anything like tomatoes seedlings or anything else under your indoor light lately ? Thrips love tomatoes.....never a good idea to keep your veggies in with your MJ ....thats how I learned about thrips :)

wikidcalibudgrl

Nope,, no other plants out there,, just our med's :wink: hmm,, i think i might go lurk around the internet and see if i can find some good close ups of afids and thrips,,, TY for the input Babba,,, be abck soon to check in again,,

G

Plants are a lot like people, there's no telling why they get sick. I had a healthy Schrom big and bushy. The plant all of a sudden withered up all over and looked terrible. She was so bad looking that I didn't want to take pictures of her to show in the forums. She lived out her flowering cycle and flowered well. It just didn't flood me with potency. I wish you luck.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
it is bugs...

it is bugs...

wikidcalibudgrl said:
hmmm ok,,, well i looked,, this is the only bug i found,, :chin: looks like an afid to me tho :confused: i'm no bug expert tho :nono: hope thats what it is,, here's a pic,,

Ok thanks for the good pic...
Its afids for sure... neem oil or coriander oil you have will be fine...must be use as directed!

Growdoc

wikidcalibudgrl

OK,, thats what it looked like to me too,, i'll dose them up with some SM-90 see what it does for um,,, TYTY GrowDoc,,

Smokey,, Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,,, i hope the coriandar Oil will do the trick!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Glad to Help...

Good luck and dont forget to wear to glasses and protective clothing when spraying...

Growdoc

wikidcalibudgrl

I'll be adding it to the rez tomarrow at the regular rez change,, as i wouldn't want to spray the plants in a foliar feed , i'm 32days in flower :eek: today,, thanks again for the help Doc:wink:

G

Yes be careful.. Please dont hurt them girls..
And i used neem early on. I didnt have any bugs. I just used it as a maintenence/preventive mearure. If you will. And i have not seen a bug anywhere near my girls.. neem works.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has been updated fully.. Enjoy..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: