What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MISSISSIPI MUD & T.HAZE x SKUNK ORIGNAL 1

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
AriesXX said:
You guys are so stoked, those MMs from JLP are supposed to be fantastic, top notch stuff. I think they would sell solidly for 80+ per pack if they were to be sold. I was lucky enough to receive MM x Sour Diesel IBL from Vash,

sounds good body,can be a great Genetic!!

AriesXX said:
and have 30 of them germinating as we speak. From what I've read, the T.Haze x Skunk is an 'expert' strain, meaning it's hard to germinate the seeds, and the growth pattern is more Sativa than hybrid. That's the impression I got, anyway. I'm saving mine for a green-house or outdoor grow. Those also have the potential to produce some fantastic plants, if you can grow them properly. After growing out a few Sativas indoors I don't think I'll try it again unless I have a seperate area for them, you just can't treat them the same as Indicas or hybrids and expect the same results.

the T HAZE X SUNK ORIGINAL 1 from SAM THE SKUNKMAN are all popped out,looking good on Growth and yep they are totally SATIVA

have a good time :wave: :wave:

AriesXX

Haha, right on bro, I'm glad to hear yours germinated okay! I can't wait to see how these turn out for you.

Elemental

Veteran
AriesXX said:
Haha, right on bro, I'm glad to hear yours germinated okay! I can't wait to see how these turn out for you.

no worrye my friend......please keep me posted about your project of MM x Sour Diesel IBL.........

take this

OLD-TRUE-FANTASTICSLOGAN.jpg

good vibes to ya :wave: :wave:

Elemental

Veteran
dekabum said:
Good luck my friend!

:canabis:

:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

hell YES MR DEKABUM........or DEJABUM-DEJAVU'-DEKABLOOM

:bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

an other lucky boy with some MISS MUD as FREEBIES :lurk:

thanks soo much for stopping here

good time to you

:wave: :wave:

dekabum

Veteran
:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

yes i have 5miss mud... freebies from SD.... THX JLP....u are a GENIUS!!! .... but i think start whit this seeds... in march because i have another strain in grow now... a similar seed...like yours...T*....the my is "Landrace Thaistik Bagseed"...is a gift from my friend (him see this seed in a "compressed weed".... Thaistik...i think... more seeds are crackeds... no goods... more is not mature...white color... 8 is ok )... i put 4 in a soil... is popped 3... not bad... this one...

Elemental

Veteran
hi M

thanks for stopping by,

dont worrye with these seeds.....PERFECT GERMINATION

have a good time

Elemental

Veteran
hi Clowntown :wave:

thanks for stopping by......

to be onest,when i hv seen these seeds for the first time....im totally sure with T*= TANJERINE...........later....some of my HOMIES....ask to me "are you sure to have some TANJERINE and not THAI???"

in fact.......this is THAI HAZE......sorry....ORIGINAL THAI HAZE x SKUNK 1....

thanks again to MR THIRDEYE for the clarification about that GENETIC........

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some of the THazexSkunk #1 that i'm attempting to germinate as we speak. Also got it as a freebie from SB. Had problems back in the day when i got the same strain as a freebie. Gonna try it again as i hear that it's worth growing. i'll know something in a couple of weeks.

Elemental

Veteran
hi Vash.....dont worrye about the Germination....its was pefect for me....

have a good time

B

berryhill

Whats happening Elemental......hope your plants are progressing well for you my friend. Kinda funny, but I started a thread to find out just exactly what the "T" meant in the freebie pack I received from the bay. Now that I know,LOL, I was directed here for your grow. I'm glad that you have a nice start buddy, and many blessings upon your grow. I would enjoy seeing your progress my friend. Again, positive vibes on your grow man!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Elemental said:
hi Vash.....dont worrye about the Germination....its was pefect for me....

have a good time

Hey Elemental :wave: ,

You can bet the firstborn that I'll be watching closely because I'm right behind you. :lurk: Got to stay close so i can know what to expect. Peace and good Karma to you, my friend. :headbange

Last edited:

Elemental

Veteran
mini-reportage....

mini-reportage....

hi dear Vash......

some pics about the Seedlings.....

growing.....

unfortunally.....no more....i need to make some new shots.........

lots of HOMIES give me one RECCOMEND....MR I WAYNE for first........

this THAI HAZE x SKUNK 1 by SAM........STRECH STRECH STRECH and STRECH............so if you have more space......good for you......if not....switch to 12/12 soon..........

thanks YOU for stopping by and fot the great wish of good KARMA.....real appreciated........

have a good vibes......

Elemental

Veteran
Frank Zappa's Fan on my THREAd......COOL........

Frank Zappa's Fan on my THREAd......COOL........

berryhill said:
Whats happening Elemental......hope your plants are progressing well for you my friend. Kinda funny, but I started a thread to find out just exactly what the "T" meant in the freebie pack I received from the bay. Now that I know,LOL, I was directed here for your grow. I'm glad that you have a nice start buddy, and many blessings upon your grow. I would enjoy seeing your progress my friend. Again, positive vibes on your grow man!

hi Berry.... :wave: im totally sorry to have lost your post......

may i know in wich Thread you ask info about that Genetic.........

may Mr THIRDEYE hv send you to my thread with a link........possible?

so,to be onest........at the begin...with these Seeds in my hand......im was totally sure with T*= TANJERINE HAZE.........

i dont know esactaly WHY of that................

just know the TRUE now........

they are on Bloom from 3 days......no sex......just STRECH....ALOT.......

be carrefull if you havent more space........

thanks again to MR I WAINE for the advice..........

have a good Time Zappa' lover..........

fz5.jpg

zappa.jpg

Zappa.jpg

frank_zappa_1.jpg

frank20zappa.jpg

c21ere2.jpg

remoteImage-111.jpg

.................NEVER FORGET MR ZAPPA......NEVER FORGET..........................

Last edited:
B

berryhill

Elemental

Elemental

Hey my friend.....no problem....I'm a stoner also! LOL Sorry I'm not competent enough to post a direct link man LOL, but its in "Strains and Hybrids", section man, under T*Haze x Skunk#1. Yea, Third Eye directed me here to your thread buddy.....thanks again Third Eye!

Thanks for the nice pics of Zappa Elemental.....very kind of you to take your time to post em! Have been a fan of his since the 70s, when I was a teen.

In regards to the ThaiHaze x Skunk.....I wouldn't be able to run them for a while. After receiving them as a freebie with my primary order, I thought I would gather as much info as possible for the future. Currently have several varieties of bean plants in veg now, with other projects happening. Hopefuly, I will be able to pop them in the Spring perhaps. Anytime I see "Sam the Skunkman", on anything....its gets my attention! Peace to you and yours Elemental, and may your jars be full my friend.

Elemental

Veteran
ThirdEye is the MAN

ThirdEye is the MAN

hell yes Benny......nice to see you here......

i can immaginate a Stoner and Zappa's Fan at the same time......QUALITY VIBES

absolutely no probelm for Zappa's REMEMBER.......its always my pleasure..sharing good vibes about QUALITY MUSIC.........my daddy has Grow up me with some GRATEFUL DEAD for the morn..........

STONES,JETHRO,PURPLE,AMBOY,THE 13°,JANIS,AIRPLAINES,SHOCKING, & much more for the afternoon

only ZAPPA before go to sleep.......

unfortunally im a son of the '80........totally in love about the '60-'70.......

so,back on Thread i hv seedlings 3 of 5 T* HAZE x SKUNK from SAM....the other 2 are for sharing.........of 3 seeds......all popped......good stability in the growth.........the Sativa's shape its absolutely beatiful and perfect......
they are a good FREEBIES.....
thanks again for all yours good vibes to me.......wish the best also for you and yours....special wish to your grow.......

have a good time n vibes :wave: :wave: