What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mirre Mirre on the wall, whose bud is not ugly at all?

S

SicKSKills

well some strains react differently than others hince your mutation...what you are experienceing is not normal and can easily be corrected, i know, i had it in several of my first hydro grows till i realized twhat was going on....thats why the one in soil looks fine.. but no worries, ive only been growing professionally for 10 yrs, what do i know.

all those pictured are suffering salt build up badly!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I do rez changes, ph is fine, no variances or up and downs, nothing minerally or salty on bottom of tank, rez temps 70, lows 67/68, not much variance there, i use a drain tile so i even pulled it open before it hit the tile and no build up there either

i just looked at roots, white and clean, like you could eat em like bean sprouts, no slim or sludge, nothing, no light getting in and no algea.

using technaflora nutes
diy aeroponics

ppm 500, this is only my second attempt at aero / hyrdo.
different strains and light conditions is about the only thing.

some mite problems and they did get sprayed a time or two.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
salt buildup + lights too close= stringy colas like yours. raise your lights a little higher on the next run and feed a little less and you will see normal colas fill in, also make sure temps arent too low in the root zone, they all add up.
I know for a fact the lights are not to close I keep mine way closer than Canna does. And how do you recommend fixing a salt build up? Just flush with plain H2O? And how would you recommend getting salt out of your system RO water? I still think it has more to do with a revedge in one way or another.

Those foxtails are making my mouth water, i don't care what anyone says...that bud looks like it will be amazing regardless of the yield. Besides, i think seeing plants that are different than all the others is nice.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Those foxtails are making my mouth water, i don't care what anyone says...that bud looks like it will be amazing regardless of the yield. Besides, i think seeing plants that are different than all the others is nice.

strain of the day SSDD "same shit different day"

weird freak and funk is just fine by us.

Thanks Dr. Dog..

Vorsprung

that's crazy i had C99 do the exact same thing to me - usually grows 'normal' but one time i let her get a little bigger in a bubble cloner and started feeding her nutes after she rooted, in the cloner. Ended up throwing single-finger leaves everywhere and growin ONLY in a tight foxtail pattern with super heavy resin production. I was trippin' because it never grew like that before and hasn't since. Must have been a PH/nute issue at a certain development stage the makes 'em turn like this. It yielded low but some of the frostiest bud yet.

Mirre looking good.. gotta love the freaks of nature.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
so anyways,,,,back to Mirre

here is a shot of the more normal formations on the Mirre, this one still in the same aero system, same nutes
picture.php

and then the freaky one

she is not really changing to much on the top, but the clump of mess neart the base is really swelling up.....i got in and scoped em and they getting there....

just covered everywhere
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
props for sticking with her canna,that should be your ultra mega super secret vacuum packed glass sealed open when its legal bud

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
mirre looks great! and as for the blockberry thats a wonderful strain one of my highest yielders!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Thanks MotherNatureMan....we have used this strain and cut before...so we know it tastes and medicates well also. Peace on Earth and good bud to all!