What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mini scrog Blueberry 90w LED UFO (auto Norden seeds)

dudin

My ladies thrive. Auto ak47 and auto Blueberry and one auto NL.

Attachments

• DSC01345.jpg
    DSC01345.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01348.jpg
    DSC01348.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01341.jpg
    DSC01341.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01340.jpg
    DSC01340.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 26

dudin

Ok the girls are more like old ladies now. If the weather is nice I´ll give them three more weeks.

First the blueberry.

sex7jt.jpg

100 days old auto AK47 and one auto NL

21m6be9.jpg

29zd4sj.jpg

2ur8gon.jpg

vobudz.jpg

dudin

Thanx for comments, makes me happy. Because of that I post some more pics from today. Also watered my big girls today. 10L of water with pk13/14 and supervit (and about 5-7L of cowshit two days ago). Guess they are 120cm and 90days old.

2d17a76.jpg

oa99c6.jpg

jkjcht.jpg

rrtl3s.jpg

30uzot1.jpg

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Nice job, in your opinion, why do they have a so low flowers/leaves ratio?
Too much nitrogen in the soil or specific genome of each tree?

:wave:

dudin

Have not grown the ak47 before soo i dont know. Well they have until now only cowshit as extra fertiliser and it sounds verry possible it´s a bit much N in it. Have a couple of blueberries that has even more cowshit exiting to see if they have the low flower/leaf too. Then i guess it´s the shit that is the "problem"

dudin

Ok the big ladies are going down tonight. Mould, not much but we will have rain one week now so I have to cut a bit early. Keep your fingers crossed that the car ride with those six 1.2m ladies goes as planed.

fenomeno_djo

Veteran
Why don't you skip the ride ?
Get a bag, insert only the buds inside it, and after doing what's not so important, the other parts of the plant are gonna get burried underground - the most important stuff to do hence your current state of freedom. Sounds ok ?

dudin

I will cut them in three. And put them in a big bag. Cant be there to long, its a hide in plain sight spot. But thanks for the concern.

chillchimp

Looking good mate!

That's too bad with the rain, I feel your pain :/ Would have been nice to see your girls fully matured, but luckily you got some smokeable stuff atleast :)

Btw hows the little scrog exoeriment going?

Mvh chillchimp :)

dudin

Thanks. The rain and this summer really sucks. I had to toss 1/6 because of mould.
If every thing had gone my way and the full 120-140 instead of just under 100 days I guess I could have got almost 0.5kg.

Dont know how the mini scrog is doing. Cant visit it very often (also a hide in plain sight spot). But water cant be a problem, not lack of it any way. Maybe I can sneak out tonight and get a glimpse.

What I have now will last over a year so its no panic.

Nice with more scandinavians here.

chillchimp

Thanks. The rain and this summer really sucks. I had to toss 1/6 because of mould.
If every thing had gone my way and the full 120-140 instead of just under 100 days I guess I could have got almost 0.5kg.

Dont know how the mini scrog is doing. Cant visit it very often (also a hide in plain sight spot). But water cant be a problem, not lack of it any way. Maybe I can sneak out tonight and get a glimpse.

What I have now will last over a year so its no panic.

Nice with more scandinavians here.

Yeah this forum is in my opinion one of the best!

Seen some of your grows @ swecan, not a member there but a fanatic reader :)
Been reading and gathering info from various forums etc for almost a couple of years.
And finally I think I have all the info and
confidence needed to succeed :)
Will make a thread here hopefully within
a week or two.

Oh and good luck with the auto "blåbär" :)

// chillchimp

dudin

Here she is. Wet but happy anyway.
@chillichimp ah vad kul att du sett de tidigare odlingarna på swecan. Ett par av dom har jag varit riktigt nöjd med.

2drrm3a.jpg

34tdhjm.jpg

2csa2v7.jpg

chillchimp

Wow!

She's looking very good if you take the circumstances in mind :)
Hopefully the weather will turn, but the forecast for this summer
aint looking so good :(

So with fingers crossed and thumbs up I hope the weather turns
and "blåbäret" will mature without any misshaps :)

// chillchimp