What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MileHigh Yoopers Mystery Auto Grow.

MileHighYooper

Hello All!
I’m new here and a fairly new grower. I grow at home in my newly acquired 4x4 tent, I was using a 2x2. I use the Vivosun Smart Grow System with the Aerolight and E42 controller. Since I got a bigger tent now I’m using my old spider farmer light as well to increase the watts in the tent. Only 200w for now. So I’m gonna just run it like a 2x4 tent and have three plants on one side for now until I get a better light. I was lucky and the sf1000 hooks up to the Vivosun smart grow controller no problems :). I grow in DWC using river rocks in my net cups.

Currently I have a Mystery Auto From Fast buds. Its from their Mystery Auto Pack.
IMG_6983.jpeg

Strawberry Gorilla Auto by Fast Buds.
IMG_6982.jpeg

Cherry Pie Auto by Royal Queen Seeds.
IMG_6984.jpeg

Anyone is welcome to tag along and talk life, weed, sports.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello All!
I’m new here and a fairly new grower. I grow at home in my newly acquired 4x4 tent, I was using a 2x2. I use the Vivosun Smart Grow System with the Aerolight and E42 controller. Since I got a bigger tent now I’m using my old spider farmer light as well to increase the watts in the tent. Only 200w for now. So I’m gonna just run it like a 2x4 tent and have three plants on one side for now until I get a better light. I was lucky and the sf1000 hooks up to the Vivosun smart grow controller no problems :). I grow in DWC using river rocks in my net cups.

Currently I have a Mystery Auto From Fast buds. Its from their Mystery Auto Pack.
View attachment 19061080

Strawberry Gorilla Auto by Fast Buds.
View attachment 19061078

Cherry Pie Auto by Royal Queen Seeds.
View attachment 19061079

Anyone is welcome to tag along and talk life, weed, sports.
Welcome to the forum and best of luck :wave:

MileHighYooper

Looking good. Steady eddy. The mystery auto really popped after the topping. Gonna raise her water ppm soon.
IMG_6990.jpeg

Mystery Auto:
IMG_6988.jpeg

Strawberry Gorilla Auto:
IMG_6987.jpeg

Cherry Pie Auto:
IMG_6989.jpeg

MileHighYooper

They all got a bump in nutrients this morning to support the rapid growth. Was gonna top the strawberry gorilla but she already has pre flowers so I’m gonna just let her go into stretch mode. I’ll also leave the cherry pie to grow as is. So only the mystery will be a topped plant. Mystery auto has some pretty cool roots!

Attachments

• IMG_7038.jpeg
    IMG_7038.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7032.jpeg
    IMG_7032.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7