What's new

mfts, 4 x 4' x 16'

T

the med man

looking good d,i agree witrh a good2 weeks in cubes but where i see the poor link is keeping these in the 3 inch cubes and constant feeding,i amgoing to try a 4x4 table with just a starter cube and hydrton without the 3 inch cube,i think they willgoquicker without much transplant shock,vegging a bitin the 4x4 veg room first soon as the roots are coming outof the baskets transplantand then feed,i know what works for one doesnt work foreveryone,just trying tomake it work better for me,peace

u buy 1 tray that comes with holes in it, and 2 trays without holes. everytime u need to feed you fill the empty tray with 2-4 litres of water and dip the tray with holes (that has the cubes in it thats in the other tray without holes) in it. that way the bottom half always gets saturated, and keeps the tops of the cubes a little drier and algea free, mm

highonmt

Veteran
u buy 1 tray that comes with holes in it, and 2 trays without holes. everytime u need to feed you fill the empty tray with 2-4 litres of water and dip the tray with holes (that has the cubes in it thats in the other tray without holes) in it. that way the bottom half always gets saturated, and keeps the tops of the cubes a little drier and algea free, mm

This is system has some subtleties to make it work right as I am learning the hard way....but I'M running another set of girls in mine right now cause the growth rate was just insane when it's working right.
Got 4oz's dried of high grade with another oz of midi's for hash making... from 2 plants with 5 days veg on my last run which is not good by any means but...that was with BIG problems, dried em out to crispy from a loose line draining the rez which killed one plant, the dead roots got a fungal bloom going that destroyed most of the healthy roots, and they still did OK very dense dank bud. I started that last run from aero cloned plants and they did fantastically after taking off and I would have been well over a pound by the look of em if I had not fucked em up so bad.
I've grown in soiless drip for too long to remember, run this system like a drip bucket to start with...very slow flow just barely a trickle and not flowing on the cube. They get adjusted to hydro-life in about 4-5 days then they take off...and you start bringing up the flow slowly...and in this system they go completely nuts once they reach the table.

Thanks again MM for showing us this system, once I get this run dialed I'll post up pics.

Oh and I just finished up writing an application for a DC cultivation center, if we get a ticket you'll see some large scale tables next year....
HM

T

the med man

cool, il let you know where to send me royalties lol, hahaha.

ya, if you add the hyox, the slow flow in the beginning isnt effected. if you want you can just plop a cube into some hydroton and keep flow on max. i prefer 3 inch as its a part of the mmm. in the 3 inch preveg you get a good pick of the best plants to make it into the lids, mm

highonmt

Veteran
cool, il let you know where to send me royalties lol, hahaha.

ya, if you add the hyox, the slow flow in the beginning isnt effected. if you want you can just plop a cube into some hydroton and keep flow on max. i prefer 3 inch as its a part of the mmm. in the 3 inch preveg you get a good pick of the best plants to make it into the lids, mm

You bet checks in the mail....I see your point just no local sorces for the 3 inchers so I just popped some cubes in hydroton...they are adjusting hydro cant wait to see how they do. I also can't wait to see how your big tables do.
Cheers,
HM

T

the med man

wow i really must have been in bakersville the last couple days.

so day 1 i just planted unwrapped best babies into the baskets. lights on half mast.

day 2 i added the hydroton and turned on the pumps

day 3 is today i think, well, it will be day 4 for them tonight if you know what i mean. lights are still on, and will remain, at half strength and high off the tables because they really dont grow that much because of the new flow of water and the fact most of the energy is going into sending roots down. check out how much the roots have popped in 2 full light cycles. busting out. this will be my first video shoot too. i finally bought a camcorder for the society. floor model, saved like 33%, awesome. hd and everything.

Attachments

• DSCF1634.jpg
    DSCF1634.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1642.jpg
    DSCF1642.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1641.jpg
    DSCF1641.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1640.jpg
    DSCF1640.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1639.jpg
    DSCF1639.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1638.jpg
    DSCF1638.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1637.jpg
    DSCF1637.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1636.jpg
    DSCF1636.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1635.jpg
    DSCF1635.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
T

the med man

so these are all the master (monster) kush cut. textbook afghanica. so raunchy, sour skunk fuel.

the "bubbas" in the last post smell seriously like sweet lemion lime wood polisher lol im not kidding. with extreme kerosene undertones. cant wait to see, smeel, smoke the nuggage, wow. so sweet compared to the sour mk cut. the trainwreck cut i have smells like lemon nail polish remover. gotta love the fuely spectrum of cannabis plants. mm

Attachments

• DSCF1653.jpg
    DSCF1653.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1652.jpg
    DSCF1652.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1651.jpg
    DSCF1651.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1650.jpg
    DSCF1650.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1649.jpg
    DSCF1649.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1648.jpg
    DSCF1648.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1647.jpg
    DSCF1647.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1646.jpg
    DSCF1646.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1645.jpg
    DSCF1645.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1644.jpg
    DSCF1644.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 7
T

the med man

some more quick snaps,

they have grown about a node or 2 in like 3 days too. not bad for rooting transplants. there aere a couple lil guys that are lagging a bit, these things happen, not optimal, whatever, mm

T

the med man

some more quick snaps,

they have grown about a node or 2 in like 3 days too. not bad for rooting transplants. there aere a couple lil guys that are lagging a bit, these things happen, not optimal, whatever, this is my first time using drip clean too, mm

Attachments

• DSCF1657.jpg
    DSCF1657.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1658.jpg
    DSCF1658.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1654.jpg
    DSCF1654.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7
T

the med man

roots 18 hours later.

roots 18 hours later.

so i just hit them with there first dose of cannabolic stacker. which is plant steroids for foliar and root zone. i dont really add it to the res until flowering. they will usually get 2 treatments in veg. on 5 day intervals, as mfts are made for a 10 day in table veg,

just wanted to show how fast the roots bust once they get going, i really like how you can lift the baskets and check out the heart of the plant, that is usually unseen in the wild or in dirt/coco grows, mm

Attachments

• DSCF1671.jpg
    DSCF1671.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1669.jpg
    DSCF1669.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1667.jpg
    DSCF1667.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1666.jpg
    DSCF1666.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1665.jpg
    DSCF1665.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
  • AL2
    AL2
    120.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF1663.jpg
    DSCF1663.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1662.jpg
    DSCF1662.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 7

BCMaster

I just checked out your video in your sig. Thats fuckin awesome that your taking the time and effort to document your grow like that. Looking ahead to seeing that bubba in your mft's bro. Looks good

T

the med man

I just checked out your video in your sig. Thats fuckin awesome that your taking the time and effort to document your grow like that. Looking ahead to seeing that bubba in your mft's bro. Looks good

thanks buddy, i really appreciate that from one bcm,aster to another lol haha. all jokes aside, vids are way cooler then pics, far more interactive ,

speaking of pics though i have some more, mm

T

the med man

day 5

day 5

so we are half way to blooming.

all plants get topped today so that all the energy goes equally sideways to every branch. i also turned on all 16 lights today. half way thru the photo period. they prob wont be lowered until bloom time or just a couple days prior to shock flowering(36 hrs dark).

roots are 2x bigger then they were yesterday. the monster (master) kush is exploding heavy, mm

Attachments

• DSCF1681.jpg
    DSCF1681.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1680.jpg
    DSCF1680.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1679.jpg
    DSCF1679.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1678.jpg
    DSCF1678.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1677.jpg
    DSCF1677.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1676.jpg
    DSCF1676.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1675.jpg
    DSCF1675.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1674.jpg
    DSCF1674.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1673.jpg
    DSCF1673.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1672.jpg
    DSCF1672.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 8

ogenko

5 - all the lights are on veg with 25% for 3 days, then 50% for 3 days, then full strength for 3 days preshockflowering 36 hours dark

killing it again medman
ive always loved nft, this system is so rad too

question, is this quote above referring to dim-able ballasts??
peeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaceeeee

T

the med man

hey og, thx for the KIND werds lol

the ballasts arent dimable, so they are at the cieling and ive just been plugging and unplugging them evenly for 4.5 days. once they are ready to be topped:roots touching the tables, leaves on top "praying" then they are ready for all the lights to be turned on. mind you they wont be lowered until the plants start growing daily again as they do slow down temperarly from topping.

and ya, ive honestly never seen better growth then nft or my mfts. imvho its superior to aero just do to the fact theyare way lower maintainance. check out the vids homie, the links are in my sig, peace, mm

killing it again medman
ive always loved nft, this system is so rad too

question, is this quote above referring to dim-able ballasts??
peeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaceeeee

T

the med man

day 7 veg

day 7 veg

so its been 2 days sine pinching the tops.

they are starting to grow again daily, and the roots never stopped. twice as long as last pics.

il be turning on the co2 at 750ppm for the next 3 days, then up to 1000ppm when they they flipped. i alsways like to tip toe new things into my grows. less is more and plants are like people, any major change in their routines and they get shocked or upset lol, mm

Attachments

• DSCF1705.jpg
    DSCF1705.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1706.jpg
    DSCF1706.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1698.jpg
    DSCF1698.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1697.jpg
    DSCF1697.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1696.jpg
    DSCF1696.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1694.jpg
    DSCF1694.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1704.jpg
    DSCF1704.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
S

shuswap

so tell us moreabout this cannabolic stacker,when will u release it?

T

the med man

its been available for 3 years now. ive been i hurting unit and dont or i should say havent had much energy to promote any med-man brand nutes.

cannbaolic stacker is a is plant hormones mixed with aminos, calcium and a bit of iron and magnesium. with a little bit of trace elements. its awesome for bigger grows becuase it really thickens stalks and leaves and growth rates in bigger more stressful environments. it also not only roots clones faster but gives better germ rates and survivability for beans. i can take a clone dome off after 24 hours when i root cuts in average humidity becuase theres no stress and they recover or callus way faster. typically you spray it one week then res feed 1 week on so on. but it is subject to growers and their set ups.

yield and resin production are also noticeably increased. i dont really know what it doesnt do, mm

Latest posts

Latest posts