What's new

Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope

GMAW83

Planted 4 HBSS.

Let's see where this goes.

Have questions, Just ask!

picture.php

krood

Grew one in my first ever grow. I remember the smell of rotting fruit overpowered my scrubber

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks GG. Fungus gnats fucked up my last grow. Ending up dumping the plants and starting over.

Yeah, it happens. Good clean grow medium....and learn along the way.

The most important strategy to minimize fungus gnat problems associated with plants is to allow the growing medium to dry between watering, especially the top 1 to 2 inches. The dry-growing medium will decrease survival of any eggs laid and/or larvae that hatch from the eggs as well as reduce the attractiveness of the growing medium to egg-laying adult females.

GMAW83

Yeah, it happens. Good clean grow medium....and learn along the way.

The most important strategy to minimize fungus gnat problems associated with plants is to allow the growing medium to dry between watering, especially the top 1 to 2 inches. The dry-growing medium will decrease survival of any eggs laid and/or larvae that hatch from the eggs as well as reduce the attractiveness of the growing medium to egg-laying adult females.

Thanks arid bud. Good advice. This time I used grow bags. No holes in the bottom. I used perlite on top and sprayed the perlite with pyrethrin. I mixed in neem cake with the soil. I even have a yellow sticky trap to help. Let's see how it goes this time.

GMAW83

I will update tomorrow.

Here is day 35 pictures. They are from 3 days ago. Had some problems with my plants. About half way through the grow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gorilla ganja

Looks like some nutrient deficiencies, But over all they look great. I'm vaping some
Hubbabubbasmelloscope right now, such a great smelling and tasting strain. I really like this auto, Mitch did a great job.

Peace GG

GMAW83

Looks like some nutrient deficiencies, But over all they look great. I'm vaping some
Hubbabubbasmelloscope right now, such a great smelling and tasting strain. I really like this auto, Mitch did a great job.

Peace GG

My grow spot is off site. I visit it every few days or so. I have had all problems. Too much water, too little water. High heat almost 90F and cold around 53F. PH problems I'm guessing. I have to buy another PH probe for the bluelab. I had every problem I can think of. Including using soil that was heavily fertilized and had no lime. What a mess. In another 30 days I will harvest and start over with some big improvements.

limed soil with 30% being perlite.
Starting in Root trainer maxi for 10 days.
Humidifier. I can never keep RH over 30%
Full spectrum HID bulb.
Epsom salt 3 times during the grow
Calcium
Stable temperature at 20-22 Celsius.

Next grow will be much better.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next grow will be much better.
Shows you are learning....and succeeding!

Liked Sour Bubbly, how it performed. Kudos to Mitch.

Latest posts

Latest posts